[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys does this suck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: POSTER2.jpg (218KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
POSTER2.jpg
218KB, 612x792px
guys does this suck?
>>
Yeah, kinda
>>
>>261180
Yeah, massively. Text is barely readable and somehow offset (wednesday), the background image has weird proportions and the overall way you layed out the crucial information is very poor. Try again.

Unrelated, who pays 30$ for such a tiny band?
>>
>>261185
they actually got signed to subpop and are in the middle of a world tour. There music is meh. I knew the girl playing bass guitar before she ever played bass in that band. she is a wuss and not very cool. kindof surprised her band is blowing up.
>>
i've seen worse :)
>>
>>261187
really? is she a hamplanet? she kind of seems a bit chunky in videos but honestly i wanna hit it real bad.

also do they smell? the whole band looks like they smell musty af. especially the singer
>>
>>261185
any suggestions on how to arrange the info better non? thats actually what was giving me the most trouble. Its hard o arrange it in a way that fills up the space and also doesnt overlap the rad santa image, which is the whole point of the poster
>>
>30$

I mean id go see them, but that much money to listen to them and whatever locals bands cling on to this, whos idea is this.
>>
>>261239
oh shit is this actually yours, m8 what are you doing
honestly for this music just leave this as it is
>>
>>261180
Not you again, aren't you studying? Can't you ask your lecturer for the basics first before coming to us?
>>
>>261247
it's not like anons put their best work on here anyhow... but i agree this guys need to learn some basics first.
>>
>>261247
>>261247
my teachers pretty grabage desu senpai. sometimes she just straight up ignores me when i ask for help so i dont even bother with her anymore
>>
>>261240
so pitteds actually a pretty good band imo, at least if youre into early nirvana. heres my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lqiFDB1bU
>>
File: 06-floral-1-1136x1605.jpg (175KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
06-floral-1-1136x1605.jpg
175KB, 736x1040px
>italian flag font color choice
I suggest you look at some stuff here on his board and at some other posters posted elsewhere on the Internet. You can familiarize yourself with the basics of composition and good design pretty quickly in this way. But yeah, it looks pretty bad. I would rather pay 30 dollars than pay 25 and come with one of these flyers, desu senpai
>>
Oh fuck i saw this band at a house show over new years. Recorded music is average as hell but honestly their live shows are sweet. The Drummer handed out edibles in the middle of the set too. Bunch of cool dudes in my opinion
>>
>>261293
Yeah sure i dont think theyre bad, but everyshow ive gone to ie, dads, joyce manor, you blew it, were all 10 dollars, most ive payed was 40 too see bayside and alkaline trio.
>>
>>261386
idk dude i dont go to cool shows like you im not down with the underground i just made up a price.
>>
File: 649328754.png (71KB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
649328754.png
71KB, 268x280px
>>261388
shit i thought some poor sap asked you to make this flyer, makes sense.

also

>down with the underground
>>
I have to ask.
What the hell is going on with the lead.
Is he trying to become the next gaga?
>>
okay never come back to this board before you have studied things like:

composition
colors
printing-requirements
typographic basics
grammar
photoshop basics

if your teacher isnt helping you, help yourself. there are tons of tutorials and books out there.
this is even worse as your last flyer.
consider changing your subject.(honest advice)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.