[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dem fucking gifs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: DYKRope.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DYKRope.gif
2MB, 500x500px
sup /gd/ what software would you guys recommend to edit GIFs? I'm trying to make something like pic related, take a GIF, and put my website's post template on it while keeping a small file size, already tried with PS and GIMP (bc GIF optimization was promising) but you can already imagine the outcome, I spent about 30 mins on one stupid gif and it came out being 23.6MB so yea... I know you guys know
>>
File: SpaceBrowniesLogo.jpg (21KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceBrowniesLogo.jpg
21KB, 652x652px
Bumping with own band's logo
>>
don't let me down /gd/ not now please
>>
Yo, please respond guys, I'm struggling at my job bc of this
>>
Come on guise, don't let me down
>>
>>246474
Aftereffects?
I don't know man, I'm a graphic designer. Just Google some shit.
>>
>>246475
Lol I tried googling but can't seem to find anything useful at least not in the descriptions, for real? aftereffects for this stuff? keeping the file size below 4MB?
>>
>>246476
No fricken clue. I just use PS for all my gif need.

Go ask >>>/r/ >>>/gif/ and >>>/wsg/.
>>
>>246478
>inb4 asking gif and receiving a lot of scat gifs, lel
So if you wanted to add a watermark/logo to a gif you'd have to go through adding it on each frame? shit.. gonna have to write a script for this, right?
>>
File: Op-needs-to-google..gif (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Op-needs-to-google..gif
91KB, 500x500px
>>246485
Just use photoshop like >>246478
said.
It's actually a pretty effective tool for .gif files. All you have to do is specify which layers are part of the animation, and the ones that aren't are treated like normal layers and edit all the ones below it. Say an adjustment layer with levels on it, it will edit all frames in the animation.
>>
at the risk of looking like shit, when you save it in photoshop as a gif you'll be given options to reduce the number of colors and dithering, just play around with those and you'll eventually get something that looks passable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.