[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pick unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: harold.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
Really wanna get Photoshop and start into my own graphics design, Can't find any promising youtube tutorials on how to DL 4 free cause im poor. Any suggestions or programs?
>>
>>239954
the internet is vast
you won't be spoonfed
>>
>>239954
Look for Linda tutorials they're in depth
>>
>>239954
I literally downloaded photoshop CC 2015 about an hour ago from kickass torrents. I'm a mac but there was windows ones there too. Super simple
>>
If your just starting out do youtube search for "photoshop playlist tutorial" then you will get a playlist of tutorials, you can add beginner if you want and see what comes up.

Once you get familiar do a bunch of searches. Usually tutorials will show what you will be creating at the beginning. If you like what they made, or think it looks cool, then do that one. Most people wont finish the tutorial they started so it's best to find one that you actually want to do.
>>
Oh whoops, jsut realized you were trying to download photoshop itself. Can't help you there. I bought my copy years ago through student discount, pretty legit.
>>
>>239954
kat . cr
>>
>youtube tutorials
>how to download for free
>>
>>239954
Fucking really. No. You don't deserve it. The price of an illegal copy of photoshop should at least be figuring out how to download it without looking like a fuck stick
>>
>>240284
op is clearly a 14 year old
>>
>>240234
>bought years ago
is there a way to buy it with a one-time purchase?
im a student and currently paying for it with the photography plan.
>>
>>241370
mostly the older versions of photoshop. CC is best way to go for 20 bucks a month. theres a $236 pre-paid card you get at best buy for a years worth of CC
>>
Get any version before CC.
Also, unless you have access to a private tracker or actually buy it, its highly likely that you will get malware with your download (even If you or your antivirus cant find it).

If you do pirate make sure to not use real information and block photoshop from communicating to the internet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.