[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make colors that merge together in a subtle manner,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: deafheave.sunbather.cover.jpg (907KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
deafheave.sunbather.cover.jpg
907KB, 1400x1400px
How can I make colors that merge together in a subtle manner, like pic related?

I am using paint.NET becuase I'm a filthy nigger jew and I won't pay for my softwares.

Also good morning my firends
>>
>>236534
How the fuck am I supposed to know how to achieve a certain effect with godawful software noone even uses.
>>
>>236534
there is a tool in paint.net that does that for you, You just choose two colours and bam, so if you choose two colours that are of similar colour the gradient will be quite gradual
>>
>>236535
Okay, well if I pirate photoshop, will that have better tools when it comes to stuff like this?
>>
>>236542
I don't know as I've never used it before, interface looks shitty though, so yeah, you'd certainly have better tools. Get Illustrator while you're at it, even better for something like the pic.

>>236537
Seems as though it's not a single gradient though. probably some gradients with multiple colors layered on top of each other.
>>
>>236537
that's 4 colors.

>>236534
My advice? Don't know what program your using, find a palette you dig, (practice with these) layer gradients, 1/2 the color, half transparent. each layer a new color.
>>
>>236543
Play with several gradients and blending modes. If paint.NET doesn't support those, get photoshop. It has multi-colour gradients, gradient mapping and all other features that will help you with effects like that. Also, illustrator would be a good choice too.
>>
>>236593
you FUCKING plebs haven't even used paint.net, ofc it supports layering, just add multiple of your damn 2 colour gradients and bam, shits on fire yo
>>
>>236619
>you FUCKING plebs haven't even used paint.net
Why the fuck would I use inferior software?
>>
File: sidhcnisdhcnishd.png (25KB, 1010x632px) Image search: [Google]
sidhcnisdhcnishd.png
25KB, 1010x632px
>>236592
GO BACK 2NREDDIT STUPID FUCKING FAGTRON
>>
>>236534
dont start the thread by calling yourself a filthy nigger jew. you're taking all the fun away from the other anons.
>>
>>236619
Paint.net=pleb, m80.
>>
- fill the canvas with color blobs in the approximate positions and hues you want. Vignette-type effects where you tone down the lightness slightly on the edges and then vary hue/saturation more on the inside are usually a safe bet
- apply blur filter with strongest settings until it looks real smooth
- done
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.