[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had /gd/ ever worked as a live model!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n65wjhSHIN1qfhbsvo1_1280.jpg (94KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n65wjhSHIN1qfhbsvo1_1280.jpg
94KB, 600x497px
Had /gd/ ever worked as a live model!?
>>
File: c6d84d4011.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
c6d84d4011.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>
>>236289
wow these are some shit-tier drawings
>>
I've never done it. I've got a great bod but I'd be scared of popping a boner mid pose. If I were a girl I'd probably do it
>>
>>236288
yes I did some life modelling once

>>236306
I worried about that but when I got there realised never would be a problem. You're there as an object to be drawn and so are treated like an object. It's best if you don't talk to people before and just are in a different room, and then come in and take off your dressing gown and pose. No interaction with you, no eye contact, just treated entirely as a physical thing to be sketched. (Tho I made eye contact with one guy as he was drawing my penis and was struggling not to laugh at how ridiculous the situation was).

It's not that fun though. Quite boring. I did it for the money (£15 for an hour, I've done it three times) but probably woudln't do it again
>>
>>236306
I'm 100% positive I would get a boner somewhere during the session.
>>
Once. The pay was pretty fuckin' great, three gigs where I just stood there with my cock and GD students drew me, Croquis style and I got 500€.

The twist here is that I'm below average, skinnyfat and pale but hairy. 5/5 would recommend.
>>
>>236322

500€ !?
how long did you stand there !?
for that money
>>
i've been in a class with a nude model before
she was encouraged to run around and would 'freeze' when told by the teacher and we'd do quick sketches, i saw a lot
of course i began to get an erection because i was sixteen (she also wasn't hot) but it was pretty fun would draw again
>>
>>236330

where are the pictures!?
>>
not been a nude model but taken part in drawing.
the fat female life model jumped up behind me once and started tapping on my phone, it was weird having someone's tits rub against your back.
>>
This isn't /gd/. /ic/ would be more appropriate.
>>
>>236380
nice trolling
/gd/ never does drawing?
live model drawing is fckn basic education
>>
>>236949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpxrY0O40Ic
>>
>>236949
Ergo you have to be able to draw a nude model to design a flyer for the local baker?
>>
>>237028
Yes.
Obviously.
>>
>>236949
Most of /gd/ is incapable of picking up a pencil and drawing a basic still life.

They rely on the computer to do most of the work for them.

>>237028
Real-life drawing is very important. It's a fundamental for all art and design fields. It may not seem that way at first, but core skills practiced OFF the computer are beneficial in the long run.
>>
>>237030
Put the worm on the hook
>>
>>237031
this so much

Core skills in not about being able to draw a nude man or woman, its about learning perspective, proportions, line work. ect.
without these core skills you might as well stick to microsofts word art.
>>
File: 1441367935995.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441367935995.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>236304
indeed
>>
>>236316
>$23 an hour to literally do nothing
I need this job
>>
>>237534
To literally do nothing and be naked whilst doing so
>>
File: 1441825704633.jpg (437KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
1441825704633.jpg
437KB, 1280x923px
>>237534
it's not as easy as it seems. you need to be exactly at the same position for hours... i heard an old man saying (not sure if it was here >>237017 ) he said that there's only a very few amount of people who can stay sitting in the same spot for hours and that he was able to do so since he spend plenty of time sitting in silence fishing on his boat.
>>
>>236288
The only nude models we had in college were fat women and wrinkly old men.

One of the people in the class had offered to be a model, but the department head didn't approve of a student being up there.
>>
>>236289
i couldn't be able to draw her with an aching boner
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.