[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at them Look at them and laugh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: xxxfinity.png (18KB, 388x200px) Image search: [Google]
xxxfinity.png
18KB, 388x200px
Look at them
Look at them and laugh.
>>
are they not one and the same?
>>
>>62487974
Just laugh at them
>>
Show me another ISP that offers 2gbps for under $200 a month AND provides a $7000+ Juniper ACX2100/2200 L3 switch on-site.

TWO static IP addresses, SFP+ 2.2gbps drop and 1gbps ethernet drop.

Comcast is by far the highest performing ISP in the country currently, at least in areas where they have FTTH presence.
>>
>>62488031
Also, no shitty 1TB data cap on the 2gbps plan, so don't bother bringing that up.
>>
>>62488031
>0.02 cents have been deposited into your Xfinity™ account
>>
>>62488031
>at least in areas where they have FTTH presence
so, you and your neighbor's house
>>
>>62487947
I work for them

What is your beef?

Comcast actually owns a ton of companies and they release a ton of product regarding wifi firewalls, ens/edi/evpl networks, routers, etc....

What is your beef with them?
>>
>>62488061
It's actually available in multiple neighborhoods around here.

But there is already a 1gbps fiber provider in the area doing $70/month 1gbps. So most people don't bother with comcast since it's either 400mbps DOCSIS for $100/month or 2gbps fiber for $150/month.

And the FTTH install for comcast takes ~6-8 weeks and costs $1000.
>>
>>62488070
>Comcast actually owns a ton of companies
this
>>
>>62488031
>AND provides a $7000+ Juniper ACX2100/2200 L3 switch on-site.

what? what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>62488070
Comcast allegedly sues competition or tries to slow down their expansion like with Google Fiber. Also the hidden fees lawsuit.
>>
File: 1476229324992.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476229324992.png
510KB, 544x450px
I wish Sonic would roll in the Fremont CA area but Comcast and AT&T have a monopoly here. I can't have anything but them.

Comcast is the best I can get and I have to suck their dick. One day I like sucking their dick and the next day I want a different dick because Comcast abused me but then he's nice to me and goes back to normal. But then Comcast starts to beat me again..... it's an abusive relationship.
>>
>>62488323
For comcast's 2gbps service they provide a Juniper ACX2100 or 2200 on site.

It's essentially acting like an ONT and general switch.

They use it for monitoring your connection remotely and it allows them to attenuate the fiber signal when needed shit like that without having to send out a technician to your house.

It COULD be used as a router too, but it isn't in this case, they use it as a switch and so you have to provide your own routing gear.

They provide a netgear nighthawk router with the service, but it's only a 1gbps ethernet router.

For the actual 2gbps service you need to provide a real enterprise grade router, or build yourself a PFsense router or similar with SFP+ WAN and 10gbps ethernet or get yourself a desktop with an SFP+ NIC.

I was pretty surprised when i saw what they were installing too, even the techs doing the installs are shocked they're putting in $7000+ network gear inside customer's houses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.