[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most powerful than many pro laptops in the market today >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: x.jpg (121KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
121KB, 2400x1800px
>most powerful than many pro laptops in the market today
>all what /g/ cares about is aesthetics
I thought you were a TECHNOLOGY board and not the retarded brother of /fa/
>>
>>62479539
Pure cancer.
>>
>techology
Display technology is technology.

That thing has dead pixels at the top of the screen.
>>
>create a powerful processor
>never do anything with it other than take pictures and play on facebook

Nah
>>
>>62479539

>implying you need power to send shit emojis
>>
>>62479585
>>62479606
>implying that you do any productive stuff in your laptop instead of shitposting 24h in 4chan
>>
>>62479539
You cannot compare ARM cores to x86 cores and geekbench is a bad benchmark, always has been
>>
>most powerful
>applefag grammar
>all what /g/ cares about is aesthetics
>this coming from the same userbase that never shuts the fuck up about them

>>62479617
Some, not much. That's why I don't spend over $200 on them.
>>
>>62479723
mean't
>most powerful than
>>
>>62479585
It'll come very handy for augmented reality you fuckstain
>>
>>62479744
I actually can not tell if this is baiting or not.
>meant
>more powerful than
>>
>>62481766
The second I was just quoting OP, first is my own retardation from staying up for so long.
>>
So I can run 1000 part assemblies through simulation on it?

For $1000 I hope I could since its more powerful than most laptops right?
>>
>>62479539
I know this is b8 but how does the more powerful than meme even start.
Why do they keep comparing arm to x64? Why do they do it?
>>
>>62479539
more*
also
>comparing an ARM CPU to a desktop x86 CPU
>comparing RISC and CISC
fucking kys, you tech illiterate
>>
>>62483371
Now wait just a minute, I'm with you on the whole "don't compare ARM to x86/amd64" concept, but you shouldn't compare them because of their purpose, not because of the ISA. Let's not forget that backwards-compatibility is generally what makes x86/amd64 complex. Many of the more complex procedures in x86/amd64 were so Assembly programmers could write a little less, but this caused redundancy. Because of this redundancy, many compilers don't even use the more complex methods of x86/amd64 chips, instead opting for the basic instructions.

I say all that to say that a RISC ISA doesn't always mean "less powerful than" CISC, it usually means it's not as backwards-compatible (which is one small reason why Android tends to run on a VM, and iOS stops working well with newer updates), or not as redundant, so it takes a little longer. Kinda like how in Lua you can't do
 var += 1 
so you gotta do
 var = var + 1 
. Does that make Lua less powerful? No, it just means it takes a bit more work, if that makes sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.