[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cosg/ - CloverOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: logo.png (42KB, 2178x513px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
42KB, 2178x513px
Is the project dead?

The site is down and the devs github has been deleted.
>>
>>62477557
gitgud is still up
https://gitgud.io/cloveros/cloveros
>>
>>62477557
Check nl.cloveros.ga
>>
>>62477557
The bitcoin miner was spotted
>>
File: puffy.gif (293KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
puffy.gif
293KB, 800x725px
>went to http://cloveros.ga
>greeted by an error page... from an OpenBSD web server

>openBSD
>on the website of the "official /g/ GNU/Linux distribution, made by /g/ for /g/"
>>
>>62477557
Oh wow, another dead /g/ project. I'm sure nobody saw that coming.
>>
>>62478618
>go to any *bsd conference
>every single developer uses macbooks
>>
Not dead, just stable as fuck. It's hard to talk about anything until stuff starts to break or software that needs to be in the repo.
>>
>>62478676
same thing in gnu/linux conferences sadly
>>
>>62477557
it's basically dead. all the recently reported bugs are still there, like the shutdown function not working and the battery icon not showing in mate.
>>
>>62479794
>stable

you can't shut it down without a hard reboot, how the hell is that even remotely stable? ffs, it's based of gentoo, the most broken OS on the planet. Do you know why we all say "install gentoo"? Because gentoo is the worst distro one could use, it's pure shit. You newfags have taken it literally and now are trying to pretend it isn't a steaming pile of manure.
>>
What the hell are you talking about the website still works
>>
File: 8119274.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
8119274.png
6KB, 200x200px
Add it to the pile...
http://gtorrent.github.io/
>>
Hey guys main Dev here. It is in no way dead we're relaunching next week. We had a vote and we've decided to make some adjustments in terms of what hardware we're targeting and etc.

We're building on the BSD kernel and will be making apps for the home server crowd. Additionally, we're giving devs the option to build proprietary stuff since being open to all is the only way we'll gain traction.

Any questions send to freenode chat.
>>
>>62482680
B A I T
>>
>>62482680
I'll make the logo
>>
File: 154657885.png (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
154657885.png
212KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.