[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this idrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Cops can now whip out your iPhone x from your pocket and unlock it by waving it at your face
>>
You can't.

iToddlers BTFO
>>
>>62471054
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Cop Gonna Face ID Your iPhone Hahahaha Nigga Just Look Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>62471054
that's not going to work though
>>
>>62471054
What if niggers or asians try to use facial recognition? They all look the same.
>>
>>62471054
they can already tell them to put their finger on the reader if they want the case thrown out of court
>>
>>62471054
> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM /g/ENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post
>>
>>62471822
>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST RESPOND TO IT IMMEDIATELY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE DO IT. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post
>>
>>62471054
Doesn't work. You can just keep you eyes closed. The other inmates will refer to you as Winky, but your phone is safe.
>>
>>62471289
Kek
>>
>>62471822
>>62471834
HHHHHUUUUUURRRRRRR DDDUUURRRRR IM SO FUCKING RETARDED LMFAOWTFBBQWTBQTGFNOW
>>
>>62472097
are you having a stroke?
>>
>>62471054
>implying normies won't just set a passcode anyway and ignore like 90% of the """new""" stuff on the X
Hardware upgrades are basically software upgrades to normalfags nowadays
>>
>>62473571
facial recognition is software
>>
>>62471807

In Norway they can do this, legally.
>>
>>62471822
>>62471834
>>62472097
the absolute state of /g/
If if the ride was possible to get off from I would do that years ago.
>>
>>62471054
>not wanting an animated poop emoji to imitate your voice
>>
>>62471289
lmao nice
>>
>>62471834
new pasta?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.