[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What company makes the best toy/doll!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Autoblow-2-gif-for-web.gif (428KB, 740x992px) Image search: [Google]
Autoblow-2-gif-for-web.gif
428KB, 740x992px
What company makes the best toy/doll!?
>>
>>62467569
Go with Intel or Nvidia, they really know how to fuck their customers.
>>
Z-One Dolls
>>
>>>/jp/
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>62467729
10/10
>>
File: 1482156906449.jpg (83KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482156906449.jpg
83KB, 600x900px
RealDolls.com
>>
the future is now
>>
File: ket.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
ket.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>62467729
kek
>>
>>62467975
Way too expensive. You can get platinum coated silicone dolls for half that price.
>>
you could get on of those big silicon asses with the ass and the pussy instead of a tube
>>
File: 1469828326885.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469828326885.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>62467729
wew
>>
>Go to fap
>Stick my dick in my brand new Autoblow 2
>Excited to experience at-home blowjobs whenever I want
>Motor starts whirring like a cabbage patch doll being "fed"
>Can't maintain an erection due to the sheer absurdity
>>
>>62468230
lmao
>>
>>62467729

this post is extremely anti-semitic, and is not funny

please take it down
>>
>>62468195
Can you get 20 pounds of pussy and ass?
>>
File: 1494912778105.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494912778105.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>62467569
Nothing beats a good fap. You'll buy some toys and have a mind blowing experience as its new but that trusty ol hand will always bring you back to the fold.

Fleshlight has some cool toys and vagina textures.. Some of them will blow your fucking mind. As for robotic vagina motions, It's a meme/gimmick. You have a dick.. you're meant to do the fucking and work. Get a good slab of plastique either as a tunnel vagina or a frame (dolls), and go to work on it. No mechanics needed. Feels a lot better than vagina. Isn't smelly. Doesn't complain about deep dicking, don't have to worry about replacing batteries.. just have to wash it out with toy cleaner after your done.

With good usage though, you'll just break out the hand with some good lube most times... Were men.. so, even though fucking a doll is much easier/functionally equivalent to fucking most roasties, fapping w/ your hand is that much easier so it will end up being the logical go to..

Never tried any of this mechanical shit but it seems like a gimmick prone to breaking (I GET IN THAT ASS F4M). You'll be mindblown for the first couple of sessions but then resort to something more reliable.

As for feeling guilty about this shit or socially awkward.. Ignore society. I've been in tons of pussy.. Plastic vaginas have been textures (stimulation) and don't smell. Most roasties you wont even remember past a week. Sometimes, you don't even want to fuck most vapid women after you've done enough of em. Also, normies are always behind. Gaming/anime/internet used to be socially awkward. Now normie faggots are hooked to it and its all the rage. Ignore these plebs and get off good nutz before everyone's ranting and raving about their T H I C C plasti doll.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.