[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the invention of FACE ID give Apple the courage to realise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Will the invention of FACE ID give Apple the courage to realise that the touch bar and touch id on MacBooks was a huge mistake?
>>
>>62461678
Everything they have done in the last 3 years has been a big mistake. Apple has fallen far since Steve Died.
>>
File: apple-rip.jpg (26KB, 375x322px) Image search: [Google]
apple-rip.jpg
26KB, 375x322px
>>62461808
This is now a "RIP Apple Thread"
>>
I like OS X, but Apple haven't made hardware that I would want to buy in a very long time. None of their laptops seems as nice as the older Macbook and MBP line. The higher res displays are nice tho. Never was interested in the iMac,. and the Mac Pro is a complete mess. There is nothing out currently that I feel is a worthy replacement for my 2011 Mac mini, except the 2012 model, if the used prices for those were reasonable, or maybe an older Mac Pro.
>>
>>62461678
the touch bar does not sound like a bad thing to me
>>
>>62461808
>>62461908
>APPLE IS FINISHED. IT'S OVER FOR THEM!!
>>
>>62461678
Why add Touch ID when you could have just added better camera sensors and used Face ID

that MBP is such a garbage fire
>>
File: ycmmoz.gif (466KB, 690x317px) Image search: [Google]
ycmmoz.gif
466KB, 690x317px
>>62462310
except it literally is. why look down at a meme bar when you can get type suggestions on the display and press a beautifully crafted tab key that gives you a marvellous mechanical feedback?

(pretend your Joni and read the last part of the last sentence with a British accent)
>>
>>62461678
>invention of face id
...yeah, just like the invention of removing the headphone jack
You iTard might have the illusion of apple being IBM.
>>
File: MR-354876-703794-12.jpg (87KB, 332x410px) Image search: [Google]
MR-354876-703794-12.jpg
87KB, 332x410px
>>62462411
What editor is this?
>>
>>62464686
vim with the youcompleteme package
>>
i'm kind of confused that nobody has asked craig or anyone else at apple whether the iphone x means that the macbook pro is going to swtich to face ID in the future. like why use touch ID on the laptop if they claim face ID is more secure? at least give us both, right?
>>
>phones: lightning to USB-A cable, lightning headphones because no jack
>laptops: USB-C and headphone jack
Do you actually expect consistent decisions from this company?
>>
>>62464686
looks like VIM with autocomplete
>>
>>62461678
what actually does the touch bar
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.