[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you factory reset your Android phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>when you factory reset your Android phone
>>
it's amazing how poorly windows and android clean up after themselves, that you guys feel the need to occasionally completely wipe your systems clean.
>>
>>62460314
lol, this. I've been running the same arch install for 6 years and I've never cleaned shit.
>>
>>62460295
>>62460314
I feel the opposite more annoyed
Linux can be just as poorly optimized
>>
>>62460314
It's not about OS itself. It's about mentally illness.
>>
>tfw didn't reset my iphone since the day i bought it but it works buttery smooth regardless
>>
>>62460396
it's a common feeling that you have to wipe and reinstall windows and android on some cycle (annual or whatever), but normal everyday os x and iOS users don't talk about that. so you could chalk it up to normies being idiots (which would explain why >>62460323 knows better), but there are normies who know better on other platforms.

i think windows is honestly garbage at cleaning up after itself over time. same with android. certainly, neither operating system gives its users enough confidence to rule out the OS when their experience deteriorates.
>>
>>62460525
Whatever.
>>
>>62460314
>>62460323
I just install scrubbing software

Feels just as clean
>>
>>62460542
windows and android users, everybody
>>
>>62460314
Its not so much android, as it is all the garbage services like the facebook app, and google that just don't clean up after themselves. It cannot be understated how much wasted battery life and how much system slowdown from clutter is experienced by the normies who use snapchat, twitter, and facebook.

This is supposed to be remedied in the next android verson, but it took them 4 tries to get dozing implemented. In the meantime, A restart once a year is good, and feels nice. And that being said, Samsung GraceUX on Android 7.0 is pretty nice and quite reserved on the S7 Edge.
>>
don't know what people do to their phones and computers. Never had to reinstall my own or my parents computers. My dad's still using the same old XP install on his old computer, and I've been using the same Windows 7 install since the launch of 7. Just migrated the drive when I got new computers, and cloned the drive when upgrading to an SSD. Taking care of your stuff isn't hard.
>>
>>62460295
>factory reset your android phone
>its full of bloatware and google botnet again
>>
>>62460641
facebook, instagram, messenger, google, gmail, etc... all live on my iPhone 6 running iOS 11 and i've never had problems. i can only infer that these apps are only as good as they have to be, and android doesn't demand anything in particular from developers, so you get the PHP or NPM effect where you have a wild west full of lazy, shitty software.
>>
>>62460295
>When you brick your phone by flashing the wrong ROM
>>
>>62460716
>he doesn't know about JTAG
>>
>>62460834
My phone is not an XBox 360, Anon.
>>
>>62460908
Baka http://www.brickedmyphone.com/products/jtag-unbrick-service/
>>
File: 1498448279672.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1498448279672.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>he's so technically retarded he needs to reformat his device once in a while due to all the pajeet software he downloads and keeps running in the background
>>
>>62461023
You just got meme'd. I already knew about it. Also
>Not physically removing the internal storage of a phone to unbrick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.