[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Apple so shit at designing? A literal Chinese company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Why is Apple so shit at designing? A literal Chinese company makes better designs
>>
>>62449446

That bar is so ugly

I'd rather have a full thin bezel like on the galaxy s8
>>
>>62449446
Because it's designed by tim cook, who is a complete tard and his thinking is nothing steve jobs, who was the person behind apples success and inovation.
>>
File: hoho.png (90KB, 194x189px) Image search: [Google]
hoho.png
90KB, 194x189px
>>62449446
What are you, poor? Why don't you want to eat a bag of shit? It's expensive shit. Luxury shit. Girls will only want you if you eat this shit. Why won't you eat my shit, anon? Are you Indian?
>>
File: iphone rick.png (135KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
iphone rick.png
135KB, 800x400px
>>62449487
that's not a bar, that's a unibrow!
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (19KB, 420x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
19KB, 420x354px
>>62449446
Applel "designed in faggotvile commiefornia" - literally their only strength - BTFO by multiple android gookfonez at the same time
>>
File: 1401093974564.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1401093974564.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>62449446
>ugly as fuck design
>no headphone jack
>no touch id
>instead face id which is much less practical
>1329$
>yfw people will still defend as the hottest shit ever
>>
>>62449446
hate the round bezel
>>
This is why you all will be forever destined to be stuck in a basement working fast food and retail.

You know why Apple did it? Look at this board. Look at twitter. Look at how many people are talking about the X. "It's 999!!" "The notch is ugly!!" Not only is it insane levels of advertisement, but the notch is extremely distinctive. Fill in the notch and you've got thin bezel phone #4834 from 2017.
>>
>>62451231
>You know why Apple did it? ... Look at twitter. Look at how many people are talking about the X.
Yeah, they're all talking about how they're going to get the 8 instead because of the Home button.
>>
>>62451250
The 8 was still available for shipping on time late into today. That NEVER happened for the 6/6S/7. Everyone is waiting for the X and it will sell out instantly like usual. Just like when everyone predicted nobody would buy the 7 because it was too similar to the 6S and guess what; it broke records.
>>
>>62451277
The 7 only broke records because they once again increased the number of countries they counted.

Being available for shipping on time literally isn't a sign of anything because it all depends on the value they place. If they decide they have more available on launch than the 7 then it will be able to stay open longer.
>>
that sticky feature would be kinda nice for all these apple threads
>>
>>62449446
They secretly wanted to be an LG V20.
>>
>>62449446
Fuck off shill. Literally nothing wrong with the iPhone X other than you're too poor to afford it.
>>
File: nba rigged.png (314KB, 601x339px) Image search: [Google]
nba rigged.png
314KB, 601x339px
>>62449446
Should I Buy an iPhone 8 or just get a 6S from the apple website? Is it even that much better?

P.S. I love using my iPhone 6 currently
>>
>>62455013
I have a 6S plus.

It isn't much of an upgrade from a 6 to a 6s.
I would get the 7, which isn't much more money.
>>
>>62455125
Thanks!
>>
>>62451250
You dipshits said the same thing about the 6s when the 7 hit, now everyone owns one. How long is it going to take for you to realize that Apple doesn't do anything "new" for a reason? They rest on their flawless brand image while their competitors fall on their swords and learn from their mistakes, then they strike at the right time. Most Android vendors worth a shit ditched physical buttons ages ago, and nobody rightfully gives a fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.