[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know this is a 99% meme board. Let me put this straight: most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 425649.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
425649.webm
3MB, 640x640px
i know this is a 99% meme board.
Let me put this straight:
most people dont fucking care about using GNU+ linux or BSD or whatever fucking dark distro with only text and no color and no soul, you know why? because some people need to record audio in fucking high quality, then split it, then mix it. Some people need to make blueprints of very complex things and cant waste fucking time with shitty ports of 90`s CADs, some people need smooth graphic animations, so they use after effects, some people need a fucking software that works out of the box, because their life relies on important things. Only a fucking autistic fag cares so much about a fucking close window button, only an autistic fag cares about your distro beign capable of put fucking buttons on the left or right, you know why? because in the end it fucking doesn´t matter. Look at all your threads about desktops, shitty windows, shitty wallpapers and a fucking waifu.
i took all this meme board bait, im tired and done of this fucking board. Technology is about doing useful things, programming threads are valuable, but people, come on, desktops? arguing about aesthethics on LINUX? kys.
>>
>>62446539
Don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>62446539
So what happens to women like her that take steroids? Do they uhhh, grow a pair?
>>
>>62446576
Huge clit
>>
>>62446576
>>62446587

Futa cock
>>
File: SpongeNut CumPants.png (728KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeNut CumPants.png
728KB, 720x540px
>>62446539
>Asian
>About the right amount of muscles
>Around 20 years old
Gay ass thread OP, but thanks for posting my fetish
>>
File: oh fug.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh fug.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>62447238
JESUS CHRIST.
>>
VMs
>>
>>62447543
why is she looking at me like that?
>>
>>62446539
>because some people need to record audio in fucking high quality, then split it, then mix it.
Blender, Qtractor, Tracktion.
>Some people need to make blueprints of very complex things and cant waste fucking time with shitty ports of 90`s CADs,
Blender, Solidworks, Draftsight.
>some people need smooth graphic animations, so they use after effects
Blender, Synfig, Pencil.
>some people need a fucking software that works out of the box
The state of package binaries has made headway over the past couple of years where even Arch update crashes are starting to become rare.
>because their life relies on important things.
Don't kid yourself. Mission-critical software is always bespoke. Your Adobe Suite is not important in anyway except to your ability to buy more consumerist nonsense.
>Only a fucking autistic fag cares so much about a fucking close window button, only an autistic fag cares about your distro beign capable of put fucking buttons on the left or right, you know why?
This is the only point I'll agree with you on. Rices are faggots and should be round up, and forced in a rape pit with rabid furries.
>because in the end it fucking doesn´t matter. Look at all your threads about desktops, shitty windows, shitty wallpapers and a fucking waifu.
Okay, and this one too. Maybe two threads in the catalog are about things that matter. Most of the noise is over dumb shit that's already been decided for them, and these idiots are shitting and pissing everywhere because their useless opinions weren't considered in the process.
>i took all this meme board bait, im tired and done of this fucking board. Technology is about doing useful things, programming threads are valuable, but people, come on, desktops? arguing about aesthethics on LINUX? kys.
That's the final lesson. Your life is supposed to be full of doing things, not discussing them. No one who's posting regularly to this board matters.
>>
>>62447739
>Rices are faggots and should be round up, and forced in a rape pit with rabid furries

Holy shit Anon, that's going too far. Not furries.
>>
>>62446539
>>62447238
>>62447543
I just realized there is someone trying to get this thread deleted by posting nsfw content. Wew lad, we're reddit now.
>>
>>62446539
>nice body
>a little to bulk for that cute face tho
>shitty tattoo
why do people do this. they spend lots of time in creating their body and throw it all away by getting some shitty tattoo. For fucks sake can't she get some hanna shit or whatever it's called...
>>
>>62446539
>Falling this hard
>>
File: 5454765468574468.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
5454765468574468.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.