[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANT TO CHECK MY FACEBOOK. WHY ARE MODERN SITES SO FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 43432.png (12KB, 798x277px) Image search: [Google]
43432.png
12KB, 798x277px
I JUST WANT TO CHECK MY FACEBOOK.

WHY ARE MODERN SITES SO FUCKING GAYYYYY

WHAT KIND OF 1984 BULLSHIT IS THIS LET ME INTO MY ACCOUNT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62436881
stop being ugly lmao
>>
>>62436881
>using goybook
Faggot
>>
>>62436881
Someone reported you or any of your photos
why do you complain on the most privacy invading social network?
>>
>>62436894
No, they asked me for a face pic and they are reviewing my face. Very dystopian.
>>
>>62436894
So basically I have a profile of myself I can't change that they own. That's basically a form of Identity theft. They own me now. HELP
>>
>>62436916
>They asked me for a face pic
>Sending a pic of your face on fucking facebook
I don't what you expected from facebook
>>
>>62436916
>Book of faces
>asks for face pics
What were you expecting?
>>
>>62436938
i don't get*
>>
>>62436938
They have more checks and balances that US citizenship. What kind of Gestappo shit is this where they are looking at their users faces and going "Yup" That's him. How is it even legal for a company to demand pics of their users?
>>
>>62436974
>How is it even legal for a company to demand pics of their users?
The trick is not to demand facial pics from the users, but to get the users to WANT to enter their pics into they system.
"That'll never happen!"
>animojis
OH SHI-
>>
>>62436974
I haven't seen this many checks and balances since the Flying Wallendas visited Prague!
(sorry)
>>
>>62436881
>MY ACCOUNT
>MY

>Termination
>[...] we can stop providing all or part of Facebook to you

ZUCCED
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.