[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME ESCAPE THE CUCKOLDRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: getreadycuckboyimgoingindry.png (13KB, 680x199px) Image search: [Google]
getreadycuckboyimgoingindry.png
13KB, 680x199px
I'm tired of letting Bill Gates rape me bloody. I need an escape, but I'm afraid of what the consequences might be if I install Linux and fuck up.

(My font entries in the registry are fucked to shit, that's why the s and t's are connecting in Window's system font.)
>>
File: 1480934656315.jpg (1MB, 1440x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1480934656315.jpg
1MB, 1440x1260px
>>62436188
#KUCKED
>>
Disable updates
>>
It literally takes 30 seconds of looking at the settings to change this, if you're too retarded to even configure Windows don't think you're going to be doing too good with Linux.
>>
come back to windows 7 and enjoy the next 3 years
what's the rush?
>>
why the fuck is there a ligature there?
>>
>>62436289
Attempted to modify fonts in the registry, windows took a dump.
>>
>>62436295
>font modification
>windows registry
Something has gone very wrong here.
>>
>>62436311
I was trying to change the main system font to Consolas. It worked, but Arial Regular got deleted somehow and now defaults to Bold or Italic depending on the program.
>>
File: 1499687076278.png (33KB, 802x353px) Image search: [Google]
1499687076278.png
33KB, 802x353px
>>62436295
Did you want something like these? lmao you have to fuck with registries for that in windows?
>>
>>62436311
Windows fonts render in the kernel
>>
>>62436188
>I'm tired of letting Bill Gates rape me bloody
Wasn't Bill who came up with this idea. He stepped down from Microsoft years ago
If you're looking for someone to blame, blame pic related
>>
>>62436248
No, it fucking reenables the settings or forces you to do it anyway.
>>
>>62436344
Yes.
>>
>>62436248
There was an update which disabled the user's ability to opt out of updates. Except enterprise users.
>>
>>62436228
No. Just remove the reboot entry in task scheduler.
>>
>>62436401
who's that? is he tim cook?
>>
>>62436707
>is he tim cook?
In sense, yes
Like Tim is doing with Apple, Satya is turning Microsoft into a meme of a company
>>
>delay updates for up to 1 year
>delay "important" updates up to 30 days
>schedule any time you want

And yet here we are with autismo...
>>
>>62436201
Source on the girl? This is hot. I would totally lick her feet while she gets fucked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.