[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend recommended this extension today for Chrome, named

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 153830.png (20KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
153830.png
20KB, 432x429px
My friend recommended this extension today for Chrome, named AdNauseam that claims to block ads [built on top of uBlock Origin] but it also clicks them. Supposedly having an extension click ads makes it "hidden". How so? If you get 2 ads from same provider in different websites, aren't you just essentially giving them your history? Looks pretty fucking retarded to me. wadduya think
>>
If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more white noise which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat marketers. They are real pros. To generate fake clicks, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use malware on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive to click-spam their competitors. AdNauseam is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has fought click wars for more than a decade.

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, advertisers just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat click fraud best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing AdNauseam really does is playing into Google's hands. I am pretty sure the thread is full of Google shills who promote AdNauseam to kill competition and advance their "anti-hate speech" agenda. Every AdNauseam shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Those refunds you keep talking about do not even come from AdNauseam traffic. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. AdNauseam doesn't even load the page. AdNauseam follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. AdNauseam traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur AdNauseam fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.
>>
It does not work, the ads are designed to be clicked and you will never do any damage to Google.

It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.

It is also a scam to benefit Google's competitors.

It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.

It is also a Jewish propaganda because it is for Google to monitor you ads so they can police your questionable political ideas.

It is also a paid shill shilling for it because Google is paying for it.

It is also terrorism because you are sending too many clicks and the adverts cannot take all the clicking.

It is also a false campaign to make people fall for it and it is a scam.

It is literally a suicide if you click on the ads with adnausememe because it is just like terrorists.

If you click on the ads more than you can afford you are actually benefitting Google and make them money because the money comes from advertisers who paid for the clicks.

It is also against the rule of 4chan to promote a plug in. Because advertisement is not allowed and you should not click on it.

If any of you click on the adverts I will call Google police and they will hack your IP address and make you delete your adnausememe because it is illegal software. And a scam.
>>
Don't fall for the AdNauseam meme. It's a dud, and it's a Trojan horse. If you already used it, you wasted your time: Google doesn't lose a cent. Yes, Google refunds money. But none of that money comes from Google's own pocket. It's the money paid by advertisers in advance: part of it is simply returned for fake traffic, most of which comes from competitors attacking each other and is ditched early on. Now, who takes the hit? Small site owners whose ads you're targeting. Google loves punishing them for "bad traffic", when some asshole simply click-spammed them. On the other hand, Google turns a blind eye on big kike sites like major news outlets.
Don't underestimate the ad industry kikes. They'll just come up with more sophisticated, sly and Jewish kinds of ads that will fuck up your internet space even more. Google won't suffer, major kike sites won't suffer, but small NEET-owned sites will. Don't be an ass, let the little guy earn his cent. All ads are geared towards normies anyway, not you.
AdNauseam claims that its goal is to protect you from surveillance. That's a totally false premise and a lie. There's nothing easier than to stop getting tracked: all tracking is done through cookies and associated accounts. Just don't stay logged in to your Google account and use Private/Incognito mode. Or use cookie cleaners. As simple as that, you're not tracked anymore. The real goal of AdNauseam is to push its agenda. And it pretty much exposes you, too.
The creators of AdNauseam are literally SJW Marxist Jewish homos and trannies, this is not an exaggeration. You're basically taking part in kike wars and serving as a voluntary promoter of a yet unannounced product. It's their 4D chess. Now, what happens when AdNauseam clicks on ads for you? Your IP address, the whole information about your location is passed down there. You're not only not saved from surveillance, you're being surveilled on repeat. Do your math. Using illegal terrorist software will land you in jail.
>>
>>62434986
>>62435038
>>62435070
And from nowhere three wild shills appear.
>>
>>62434986
>>62435038
>>62435070
$.01 has been deposited into your Google Wallet.
>>
Here is the ultimate red pill on AdNauseam.

It is a Google honeypot designed to make you make them money while being a terrorist will make you liable for their loss. Google is going to class action sue the government for failing to protect the adverts from clicks.

It is an ultimate spyware that makes you click on ads you are supposed to just buy them without clicking. This is Google making money from the adverts that wasn't clicked. They are going after the advertisers for sales they didn't bring in.

Do not fall for the trick. They banned it on Chrome to make it seem more attractive to use. It is actually spyware but Google is doing the spying.
>>
>>62434986
>>62435038
>>62435070
OP here, I do not appreciate this copy pasta. I'd much rather have a real opinion, not something you prepared to copy pasta at each mention of the word.
>>
>>62435142
I think it is a malware and you need to stop using it. Clearly Google blocked it for a reason. They actually blocked it from being installed on Chrome. It is a virus.
>>
>>62435142
Good luck reasoning with that kind of creatures. They are immune to reason.
Messing with search reasults and making ad-bubble based on fake click that dont produce any real profit in the long run is good reason to use this extension - even if only on second priority browser.
>>
>>62434986

>If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more white noise which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

That's a great idea, except for the part where Google is behind its competitors in the AI space. AI has gotten popular now after Google (now Alphabet) has became the 'evil empire'. All the young experts who truly have a choice where to apply their cutting edge expertise choose not to work at Google. Google's current workforce is woefully unprepared to do AI research because they're mostly full stack site reliability engineer evangelist diversity memes and aging pure CS folks. Those experts above I mentioned aren't working for Google and Apple, they're working for OpenAI and their god-king Elon Musk, or Deepmind, or Facebook, or Amazon, or IBM even. We live in a world where _young experts_ respect fucking _International Business Machines_ more than the big ABC.
>>
>>62435243
Clicking on adverts if you don't buy the product is illegal. You are actually committing fraud and Google can sue you. It is called Click Fraud, just Google it.
>>
File: 1475481943371.jpg (55KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1475481943371.jpg
55KB, 564x518px
>>62435246
>...because they're mostly full stack site reliability engineer evangelist diversity memes and aging pure CS folks
So true it hurts
>>
File: 1505374359354.jpg (63KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1505374359354.jpg
63KB, 960x960px
>>62435271
MOLON LABE
>>
>>62435355
When you click on the adverts, Google knows the IP because they know the IP the adverts were sent to. They have to know the IP to send the ads. So they will know if you are behaving peacefully or if you are clicking illegally.

You cannot say clicking is not illegal because hacking is also illegal.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (19KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
19KB, 500x335px
>>62435326

pic related is what a few years at google writing a meme programming language did to one one of the good old bell labs unix boys. This man is Rob Pike, he was a critical part of the team that wrote Unix and Plan 9 from Bell Labs. He also wrote (with Brian Kernighan) The Practice of Programming and The Unix Programming Environment.
>>
>>62434856
>If you get 2 ads from same provider in different websites, aren't you just essentially giving them your history?

Yes, it is fake history. Which hides your real history.
>>
>>62434986
>If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course.
Why would they ban it from Chrome? The rest of your post seem like a rather poor attempt to make AdNauseam look bad, I wonder who is behind this post.

>>62435038
>It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.

Is it hacking if I click it myself?

>>62435070
So the whole thing is a multi-stage counter jewing that operates with 40 levels of irony? Or just a simple damage control post from Google?
>>
I live under a rock

How is clicking on ads supposed to stop them?
>>
>>62434856
you are retarded for using chrome
>>
>>62434856
yea my friend said it was total shit and doesnt work at all, complete waste of time
>>
>>62435662
http://archive.fo/2017.09.12-005701/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/startling-anecdote-about-online-advertising-restoration-hardware
>>
>>62435678
my friend also says he has $40,000 of clicks but didn't receive the money
>>
File: 1503667954998.png (239KB, 543x525px) Image search: [Google]
1503667954998.png
239KB, 543x525px
>>62435609
>So the whole thing is a multi-stage counter jewing that operates with 40 levels of irony? Or just a simple damage control post from Google?
Why not both?
>>
File: 1495268779641.jpg (78KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495268779641.jpg
78KB, 740x420px
>>62435794
my friend is Jesus Christ
>>
>>62434986
>$0.05 has been deposited in your Adsense account
>>
>>62435732
>No other conglomerate has followed in PG's steps cause they all think they're bluffing to get their competitors to lower their ad spending or ad companies convince them of that
It was nice while it lasted, fucking ad bubble will never pop
>>
>>62435038
>It doesn't work
>It is a scam
>It is illegal
>It is terrorism
>It is literally suicide
>call Google police

What is next? You need a special browser to only look at authorized adverts?

Oh wait
>>
I cant just keep getting away with it!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-174910.png (192KB, 1080x655px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-174910.png
192KB, 1080x655px
Firefox mobile on a cell I barely use
>>
>>62435941
>You need a special browser to only look at authorized adverts?
https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/1/15726778/chrome-ad-blocker-early-2018-announced-google

Internet censorship 101: block any website that has "bad ads" that you accidentally put in
>>
>>62436038
>on a cell
It works?

Nice
>>
File: DG_RrGnUAAAzJlv.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DG_RrGnUAAAzJlv.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
Which anti adblock killer list is recommended these days?
>>
>>62436130
Just install it manually
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.