[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1070s are still over €500 Bitcoin-miner genocide when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-09-14-23-05-56.jpg (34KB, 540x142px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-14-23-05-56.jpg
34KB, 540x142px
>1070s are still over €500

Bitcoin-miner genocide when?
>>
>>62433830
Sorry, but the world doesn't revolve around your games you manchild. Miners are put those cards to good use.
>>
>>62433830
I'm shocked, I have a 1070 I want to sell but I don't trust ebay buyers.
>>
>>62433901
>why are you using a graphics card for rendering graphics

Kys yourself you utter retard
>>
>>62433942
>>>/v/
>>
>>62433901
I wish Bitcoin would adopt Proof-of-stake so that we won't literally do useless shit with gpus.
>>
>>62433830
>>62433985
No one mines bitcoins on gpus anymore, retards.
>>
>>62433830
next week they'll kill themselves. just wait a few days for the market to be flooded with cheap second hand cards

retailers will have to lower the price of new cards.
>>
>>62433901
Some banker in Europe said bitcoin is a scam. You'll be eradicated soon.
>>
>>62434014
except everyone mines on GPU
>>
>>62434190
They mine Ether on GPUs, which is also massively down.
>>
>>62433965
With arguing skills like those you'd fit in well over at >>>/pol/
>>
Miners has got to be the best thing that ever happened to GPUs. Now instead of rendering the latest cowa doooty they can be used to tell the government to suck cocks.
>>
>>62434350
This.

Besides, €500 isn't even expensive. If money is an issue for you, you shouldn't be wasting your life on games.
>>
>>62434063
Some banker also said that a crash is imminent. Bankers love claiming doom and gloom because sometimes it works and people sell and prices fall so the bankers can snoop in and get it cheaper
>>
Bitcoin is crashing. /biz/ is pink wojak galore. There should be lot of cheap cards out there from all the bankruptcies and estate sales from people committing suicide.
>>
>>62433901
>mining fake money
>good use.

senpai...
>>
>>62433830
>Old shit sells for top dollar.
So this is what it feels like to be a Mac Owner.
>>
>>62433830
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 10
>>
>>62433914
Take a photo of the serial number and post itt along with the GPU photo on Ebay. That way they cannot say they got the wrong GPU or do a bait and switch on you. Also state clearly in your description that you hold a valid receipt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.