[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here ever bought a refurbed aeron from ebay/similar? the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

anyone here ever bought a refurbed aeron from ebay/similar? the ones that aren't from authorised dealers i.e. how do they hold up over time?
>>
i bought an aeron from craigslist. go find an office park near you and look for office furniture that they're liquidating. they tend not to abuse their chairs and it's not their personal money so they're much more rational about getting rid of their assets for cash reasonably quickly. i paid something like $300 for my chair and i've had it a little more than 3 years with no issues whatsoever.
>>
>>62426449

>buying a used chair
>ever

Just get something cheaper if you can't afford an aeron. It's okay anon.
>>
>>62426482
i live in the sticks so unfortunately not really an option. i'll see if i can find some online liquidations.

>>62426484
i'll probably end up doing that, was just wondering.
>>
>>62426484
>Just get something cheaper if you can't afford an aeron
Name a few cheap Aeron-like chairs.
>>
I bought one off the back of a truck during the 2002 dot com crash. I still use it. I replaced a couple of parts over the years but it's easy because they're available.
>>
>>62426526
>i live in the sticks so unfortunately not really an option. i'll see if i can find some online liquidations.
man i wonder if you could get someone within like 300 miles to keep an eye on chairs near your area, and then pay them or a friend a nominal fee to haul it over if they happen to be swinging by your area in the not super distant future.

kind of a pipe dream. anyway, sorry to hear
>>
>>62427157
>replaced a couple of parts
yeah, most of the ebay listings for refurbs have probably had this done and that's the stuff that concerns me. how have the aftermarket parts been in your experience?
>>
used aeron that someone sat their stinky hole on for years farting on it good thing its a hammock mesh material so the fart doesnt linger in the material
>>
Aerons are not that comfortable. I use one all day and it's probably going to give me prostate cancer
>>
>>62427190
had a look around and there's a slightly sketchy looking office supply place not too far. looks in decent shape from the photos. contacted to ask for a delivery quote.

>>62427208
>so the fart doesnt linger in the material
like magic t b h

>>62427215
>Aerons are not that comfortable
yeah, i've heard. i have a habit of sitting cross legged as well and that's supposed to suck on these as well. i'm just shopping around for now.
>>
>>62426449
Why are these chairs so ridiculously expensive new?
>>
File: IMG_20170914_092910_895.jpg (75KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_092910_895.jpg
75KB, 899x1599px
>>62426449
>>
Chairs are shit, just prop your shit up and stand while working, or squat if you're a cut above the average American.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.