[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinkerers of /g/ assemble What are you tinkering around with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170701_115623470~01.jpg (908KB, 2100x2707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_115623470~01.jpg
908KB, 2100x2707px
Tinkerers of /g/ assemble
What are you tinkering around with?
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
youre mum
>>
>>62418993
whats that?
>>
>>62419369
I built a debian system inside an img file and wrote scripts to mount it so that I can use it on my phone.
I can even program my microcontrollers with it
>>
>>62419577
but can it play crysis
>>
>>62419621
I know it can play Doom.
>>
>>62418993
Trying different ROM's for my Moto X Play. I want one with a good version of PIE. With multiple gravity zones as I do not want to move the fucking thing before I swap hands and some fucking customizability.

Also no LMT. Often times back does not work.
>>
>>62418993
I want to start soldering but I don't know what to solder. I'm thinking about getting some sort of "kit" from adafruit but I don't want to be the hardware equivalent of a script kiddie
>>
>>62419697
i had one of those circuit-skid kits as a little babby, instead of soldering though they just use springs to clip wires into places. Very cool toys.
>>
>>62418993
Looks awesome OP.

Just a heads up though /g/ isn't very tinker friendly. Try /diy/
>>
File: 1505141780202.jpg (187KB, 1055x709px) Image search: [Google]
1505141780202.jpg
187KB, 1055x709px
>>
>>62418993
>>62419577
yea but wtf is it even for?
Is that a usb to jtag you have in the middle there?
I dont know what the fuck that big board is for, but you can get chips that have onboard usb capabilities (i know some atmels have them) and you could use the usb otg to interact with the device directly
>>
>>62421417
i had to go look it up and it's a circuit programmer for AVR controllers. I'm not him but I've used my bus pirate from phone USB.
>>
I just bought a diy HF radio kit. I can't transmit with the frequency of the crystal it comes with so I'm going to use some with frequencies I'm licensed to use. I figured I'd just use a few crystals with a rotary switch, is there a better way to do this that wouldn't be too complex?

I also picked up some 555 timers and a 6502.
>>
>>62419662
I'm a lazy fuck, what's PIE and what are gravity zones?

Personally I just updated my gs5 to the latest lineageos 7.1 nightly and more importantly got that hacky xposed for nougat set up. I've missed my sweet sweet gravitybox pie controls.
>>
multitasking tricored robot Controller with rgb led, display with user defined animations, plug and play add-on board that can be daisey chained for 20 servos+ to infinity, one of the cores is a Arduino uno so that highschoolers can program it in C for simple routines, also programmable through Bluetooth and serial USB, and has a SD card so kids can write programs in .txt files
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.