[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the iMac seem to be so premium compared to windows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Why does the iMac seem to be so premium compared to windows?

Just go into an Apple store and you’ll see what I mean. The great aesthetics, the 5k 27”display which is unrivaled by anything windows has to offer, the OS itself...

iMac really is the computing experience for the elite.
>>
File: xd_lol.png (17KB, 128x86px)
xd_lol.png
17KB, 128x86px
Don't forget to sage these shill threads anon
>>
File: macshills.jpg (2MB, 4500x3000px)
macshills.jpg
2MB, 4500x3000px
Oh look it's this thread again.
>>
>>62406268
>seem to be so premium

Because that's the point. It's made in such a way to wow you with design and marketing tricks, but behind all that premium glazing, there are just average PC components. And it's all made in China.

So, it's the biggest scam in the tech world. It's pure marketing. They are selling "design" not computing. Little wonder that macs are the most popular PCs among gays and women.
>>
>>62406268
>Why does the iMac seem to be so premium compared to windows?
the imac is regular pc hardware in a polished case, capable of running windows, wich is just an operating system.

what was your point again?
>>
>>62406425
I made 3 of those, just because it gets guaranteed replies, always. It's just poor bait, and /g/ falls for it, every time. I don't even own applel products.
>>
>>62406462
>among gays and women.
And of course all programmers and basically any figurehead in tech. Even Linus uses Apple.
>>
>>62406589
Out of curiosity, which ones?
>>
>>62406616
Linus doesn't use an iPhone for his daily driver
>>
Remember to sage and report advertisement threads
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.