[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android has officially won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How does it feel knowing that your precious company is now on the iPhone 10, and the last good phone they made was the iPhone 6??

iSheep on suicide watch

>display taken straight from Samsung
>ugly chunk missing at top
>iPhone 7s... sorry *8 looks almost exactly identical to 7
>barely on wireless charging
>water resistance still on par to 7 (horse shit)
>no headphone jack
>gimmicky swipes for simple things
>face recognition HAHAHA
>$1000 for literal lazy, piece of shit phone

Farewell iPhone
>>
Oh look my iPhone 5s (a 6 years old phone) will get iOS 11 while Google Pixel is in its final year of support.
>>
>>62403589
That's why root and ROMs excite

Another normal fagg here
>>
>>62403589
The next Google Pixel is going to come out. Also, the Pixel was one of the best, if not the best phone of its year.
>>
>>62403589
They haven't released a new phone in the last 4 years so updates is the least they can do
>>
>>62403626
didn't it literally come less than a year ago? what the fuck
>>
>>62403626
Pixlel was shit and /g/ was laughing during that presentation more than yesterday
>>
>>62403589
When your only remark to me saying the new iPhones are shit is bringing up an older, iPhone's support, you know Apple is fucked.
>>
>>62403646
Most people reviewed the Pixel as their best pick for 2016?? It is a great phone.
>>
>>62403622
> having to root a GOOGLE SANCTIONED phone just to get updates
This is exactly why people like iPhones.
>>62403626
It is. I agree. For one more year. Before it's faded memory.
>>62403651
Last I remember iPhone 5s went against the Galaxy S5. And that thing cannot hold it's own weight. It has aged terribly and needs ROMs and root to stay functioning decently like a well drugged diabetic patient with 17.1 A1C.
Apple.has this down. Google needs to make their own SOC.
>>
>>62403693
>>>62403622 (You)
>> having to root a GOOGLE SANCTIONED phone just to get updates
>This is exactly why people like iPhones.

Ho boy aren't we happy with our closed os
We literally need to (UNLOCK IT) just to peer with other phones through Bluetooth.

Now now , I'm happy with my rom on my nexus5 , battery is shit but 90% of that chunk phone x already exists in 2013 alone.

Every phone lags , mine start well and ended well , I'm upgrading to lg v30.
>>
>>62403473
>the last good phone they made was the iPhone 6
I don't want Touch Disease.
>>
>>62403589
Why would anyone not destitute keep a phone for so long?
>>
>>62404048
If it just works why wouldn't you?
>>
anyone got a link to any side by side comparisons between the new iphone and android phones that prove how much of a waste of money iphones are?
>>
>>62403693
S5 user here, I hate the form factor but I'm using a rooted stock without any issue. Stop being a lying cunt, faggot.
>>
>>62403693
Again, you are bringing up older phones. Apple was supreme when it first started out. They revolutionized the phone industry. It's a shame that the only argument you iSheep have is now in the past. I don't care that the 5s was better than the s5. The point is, their peak was arguably in the 6. They're dog shit now.
>>
>>62403693
Highly doubt the pixel will become "faded memory". One of the biggest companies ever had a very successful, and solid first phone on the market. It will probably serve as a reference. Also, support will only stop because they will release another phone. It is a shameful money grab, but if it turns into a memory it will be by their own hands, not because the phone was shit.
>>
>>62403473
The 6S is a good phone, even by today's standards. The SE is still pretty good, too.
>>
>>62404360
Samsung Galaxy 7, 8, and note series blow it out of the water. Same cannot be said about the last few entries by Apple themselves.
>>
>>62404384
You're comparing it to phones that released long after the 6S. Probably because you know that the Galaxy S6 got spanked by the 6S. Even then, comparing the Galaxy S7 to the 6S is kind of a mixed bag. In some tests, like AnTuTu test, the Galaxy S7 makes the 6S look like a little kid, but the 6S beats the Galaxy S7 in the SunSpider test, the GFXBench T-Rex HD on-screen test, the GFXBench Manhattan on-screen test, the Basemark OS II test, and the Geekbench 3 Single core tests, and some of those tests has the 6S decimate the Galaxy S7.
>>
>>62403473
the old iphone designs look so shit when right next to a bezel less one. even with the notch
>>
>>62404510
I disagree.

It was past time Apple did something about their bezels but they went full retarded with it and took out features as well.

All they had to do was trim the sides, top and bottom but they fucked that up.
>>
>>62404384
>having to deal with shitsung software
>fps drops in the UI constantly despite having flagship specs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.