[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWSJD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2855.jpg (270KB, 1836x1377px)
IMG_2855.jpg
270KB, 1836x1377px
What would he have done differently these past few years if he was still alive?
>>
Found a way to keep the public interested. Tim Cook is afraid to truly change directions.
>>
>>62394149
Got his partner to wear a condom
>>
Pretty much the same except he wouldn't let Jony The Thinness Autist kill MBPs with his shitty fetish.
>>
Steve Jobs combined camera, email, phone, music into one device. Tim Cook created animojis.

I think Steve Jobs would have continued to simplify and combine our devices. Imagine a phone that replaces your laptop. You can plug it into your monitor, connect your bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and boot into macOS Sierra. Phones are powerful enough to do it nowadays, having more ram than most Chromebooks.
>>
Nothing, everything Tim is doing has been outlined in a huge binder by Jobs before his death.
The fact that people think this is all Cook's doing is hysterical. He was chosen precisely because he can follow every single little detail Jobs wrote down.
>>
>>62394149
Not make a phone with male pattern baldness for starters.
>>
>>62394149
He'd fire everyone who suggested they catch up with the Android market, and keep the iPhones small
>>
>>62394251
What if I told you that they were combined together years before the first iPhone? Stop being so ignorant. Steve Jobs always copied existing technologies, never created anything new. Just polished them a bit which is the easy part.
>>
>>62394683
Then why cant I run macOS on my phone? Why cant I plug my phone into my monitor?
>>
File: 1503347158523.jpg (22KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1503347158523.jpg
22KB, 219x230px
>>62394298
kekd
>>
ingested more semen and stolen more ideas
>>
>>62394149
abandon his daughter again
>>
>>62394752
Because Apple locks down everything they can so people wouldn't see how much they stole. Also which phone and which monitor? How did you try to connect it?
>>
>>62394149
Not use alternative medicine
>>
The X is the first iPhone since the 4s that Steve would approve of.
>>
>>62394298
>Not make a phone with male pattern baldness for starters.
>implying faggots (the major customer base of apple), dont find male pattern baldness sexy
>>
He'd probably kill himself
>>
>>62395889
kek
>>
>>62394263
give me a source or ill kick your ass
>>
>>62394263
Liar
>>
>>62394149
more dongles, no jack on tablets/notebooks
>>
Serious question, was there a mainstream touchscreen phone before the iPhone? It seems like the original iphone was an enormous leap above the competition.
>>
>>62394149
He would have killed himself
>>
>>62394263
"Get three envelopes ready"
>>
>>62396441
Oh, I see someone beat me to it
>>
>>62394683
If polishing was the easy part, why didn't anyone but Apple do it properly?
>>
>>62394251
>Imagine a phone that replaces your laptop. You can plug it into your monitor, connect your bluetooth keyboard and mouse
>>
>>62399968
Motorola A1200? ROKR E6? Sony Ericsson W950? P990?
>>
>>62394251
>Imagine a phone that replaces your laptop

That's basically what Microsoft is trying to achieve with their delayed Surface phone. A portable mobile device that is foldable and can replace a notebook, if necessary.

We're pretty much past the point where smartphones were mainly phones. Their main function is not being a phone anymore so they shouldn't even be called phones anymore.
>>
>>62396424
>implying faggots (the major customer base of apple), dont find male pattern baldness sexy
Isn't faggotry today essentially a youth cult?
>>
continue not bathing and smelling bad
>>
>>62394251
So the Galaxy S8?
>>
>>62399968
Does Handspring/Palm count as mainstream? They were around as early as 2002.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.