[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: laughing at idiots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Name an idiot then laugh at them, I'll start. People who buy gayman laptops.
>>
>>62378906
People who spend their time on a tibetian cave painting forum just to laugh at others for their purchasing decisions in order to get attention
>>
OP
>>
fuck you, gaming laptops are great
>>
>>62378921
>>62378930
lmao OP this one really backfired on u this time haha
>>
People who spend eternity setting their "Pro Gentoo/archlinux OS" on their home computer and telling "Hurr durr i am so elite and people using windows/mac os are botnet part and people using linux mint are dumb"
>>
>>62378906
People who care how others spend their money
>>
People who buy gayman headsets, or gayman anything
>>
>>62378906
enough space to park ur car on that wtf
>>
>>62379123
Except gayman mouse, since those are the best ones that are commonly available.
>>
>>62379140
i'll concede this. Gayman anything else is high price low quality.
>>
>>62378906
Alienware 13/15 R3 seem to be really nice though. I mean - they have a magnesium rollcage, a non-homosexual CPU, a really nice OLED 120Hz screen, a shitload of ports...
If not for their price, gaymurr aestetics and me being a diehard GNU/linux freetard I'd definitely get one myself.
>>
gaymurs. fucking manchildren
>>
File: 1502946749603.jpg (31KB, 420x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502946749603.jpg
31KB, 420x498px
>>62378906
People who think writing threads like this is an entertaining pastime.
>>
>>62379140
>>62379159
>laughing at you in Logitech MX
>>
>>62378948
Gentoo user here. I'm using it because I was too tired with the other distros' shenanigans, such as:
> ubuntu/derivatives reinstalls every half a year, dist-update never working properly
> debian being fucking old
> slackware basically dead
> unknown distros managed by literally-who? with 5 people tops in their respective comunities (I'm looking at you, void and such)
> arch breaking every single fucking time
> every other distro that's being managed by literal cucks following slavishly every single red hat decision

Is it so fucking hard to have one rolling distro that's not unstable as arch and where I don't have to compile every fucking hair in my ass? Do you people hate convenience?

The only thing that came close to it was gentoo and debian testing, but then those fuckers decided to switch to systemd by default, so I'm basically forced to use this huge collection of overengineering here.

It has some nice features - emerge/eix/equery and such are from entirely another league compared to the debian tooling, and being able to compile your own kernel every time is quite nice - but then some obscure impossible to diagnose shit happens, and you're fucked. Especially when anything nVidia is involved.

So, yeah, the only hopes for a sane GNU/linux users are basically Devuan and NixOS. Or, maybe, Devuan with Nix package manager installed.
>>
>>62379405
Completely agree. Throw nvidia in the trash, compile a working system.

Gentoo is best. But I still give Ubuntu a half-pass since it requires less research to get things compatible- sometimes none.
>>
>>62379484
>>62379405
I don't think arch is anywhere near as unstable as the memes would suggest.
>>
>>62379810
>he said from his phone because X stopped working
>>
File: n.jpg (244KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
244KB, 640x640px
>>62378948
>people using linux mint are dumb"
Hey now...
>>
>>62379810
oh, it fucking is. Basically, I even had failures during the installation process because of systemd shenanigans.
And then it crashed on me because I tried to install some shit with pacman that wasn't really stable or something.

And, after all of this, gentoo with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 ~amd64" (which is the "latest" one) works well enough on my T440p without similar hiccups. I mean - not without issues, but their proportion is not that gigantic.
>>
>>62380073
> Apple is dum
> Microsoft is dum
> Mint is dum
Dumb enough to have taken the bait, I guess
>>
File: 1504520814584.png (236KB, 497x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504520814584.png
236KB, 497x480px
>>62380131
>>
>>62380152
Congratulations then, you're now a professional arch memer. I hope that you removed systemd from it, at least
>>
>>62380170
>removing the best part
Ishygddt
>>
>>62380192
> having his system managed by retarded poetteringware
Who am I to stop you from liking Red Hat's dick?
>>
>>62380192
>baiting this hard
Ishygddt
>>
a facebook fuckstain thread. Of course.
>>
>>62380832
t. idiot with a gayman laptop
>>
>>62378906
>tfw spend 10 months a year on the road

What am I supposed to do? Also, what do I buy now that my g551 is showing its age?
>>
>>62382073
i'd get something with a thunderbolt port and just run an egpu setup tbqh, that way you have a laptop that can gayme without carrying around a billion pounds of gear when you need to carry the laptop around
>>
>>62378906
Every gay is laptop
>>
>>62382117
Are eGPU solutions ready for use or is it more of a gimmick? Srsly considering it.
>>
>>62383986
it has its quirks unless you get a solution designed for specific laptops (e.g the alienware breadbox) but then you have to buy a gayming laptop anyways, so the quirk is the price. Flagship laptops with TB3 aren't universal quite yet and many that do already have dgpu, which defeats the purpose.
>>
>>62384185
GODDAMIT

I HATE BUYING LAPTOPS

fuckign shit
>>
people who buy gaymen products at all. they're just as bad as applefags. inferior products for a higher price. should just die
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.