[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't be evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-accused-of-trying-to-patent-public-domain-technology/

Google Accused of Trying to Patent Public Domain Technology
>>
>>62378749
Did they try to make TempleOS proprietary?
>>
File: 1501842081694.png (881KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501842081694.png
881KB, 628x800px
>>62379471
They dare not touch God's Temple. They fear the wrath of He and His Prophet, as they should.
>>
if they didn't try, someone else would
>>
File: 1453201739293.png (2MB, 514x989px) Image search: [Google]
1453201739293.png
2MB, 514x989px
>Duda also points out that Google was well aware of his work, and he even helped Google's staff implement ANS for video file compression.

He deserved it, anyone who helps the botnet expand deserves this and worse.
>>
>>62378749
This is probably why they changed their slogan, so that being evil was no longer an issue.
>>
>>62378749
Fucking hell, just reading the first few lines was enough to make my blood boil.
Copyright laws need to die.
>>
>>62378749
I hope Google wins. It might just open some people's eyes to the true nature of this society and where it is headed.

Fear God and keep his commandments. The end is nigh.
>>
>>62379586
I just wont pay attention to their patent.
Keep up funds in cryptocurrency and only exchange for usable cash when I need it.
Fuck Google and fuck copyright laws.
>>
>>62379624

when will google die?
>>
Google trying to patent public domain technology? Google just went full retard thinking they could get away with this. Stealing the hard work of others, from the Public Domain no less, and stifling advances in technology with patents is something Google does. Nice of them to show us one of the their many faces.
>>
>>62380323
I imagine they'll eventually end up fracturing into smaller companies.
At which point blockchain and cryptocurrency will have become a mainstay, making things such as stated co-opted theft (tax evasion, copyright and so on) a crime.
>>
>>62381062

why no assassinations of Alphabet CEOs?
>>
>>62381669
Killing them would make them martyrs. A good scandal would be much more effective.
>>
>>62379586
This. A lot of people celebrate cases in which copyright hawks try to exploit altruistic people and get btfo, but the truth of the matter is, fair use in copyright is like trying to plug a colander. These "victories" only do harm to copyleft, because they fool people into thinking copyright is anything other than fundamentally unethical.
>>
Why is stuff like this even legal to patent in the first place, this is stuff that can help so many people yet money is the first and only thing these vultures care about
>>
>>62384381

It isn't legal to patent things other people have invented already, and yet people do it all the time. The patent office only checks other patents for prior work.
>>
>>62384949
There should be no intellectual property.
>>
>>62378749
yet the verge and wired will defend it because muh diversity, good big brother
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.