[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best place to buy PC furniture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (307KB, 564x569px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
307KB, 564x569px
what's the best place to buy PC furniture?
>>
make your own.
>>
>>62371044
any store for office furniture that stocks proper brands like steelcase
>>
>>62371044
your ass

gtfo. this is not google, you fucking retard
>>
>>62371044
Used off craigslist or from a government/corporate auction.

Most important thing is getting something that fits you. Government and officies know this.
That's why they have ugly, but very comfortable chairs. Avoid gamer or ikea crap.

Avoid shitty keyboard trays and get a desk that's the right height for your keyboard instead.
>>
>>62371158
yeah, i have a desk with a keyboard tray and it's pure cancer. look for a new desk with more space.
>>
>>62371199
Rip it out and get an adjustable foot rest if you want a temporary solution. just make sure your monitor goes up high enough.
>>
A carpenter.
>>
File: 0180198_PE332339_S5.jpg (253KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0180198_PE332339_S5.jpg
253KB, 2000x2000px
>>62371044
>I'm literally broke and can barely afford food
Side of the road desk. Look around offices throwing old shit away. Tables that machine shops are throwing away are also an option as they're usually height adjustable. Just clean the fuck out of it
>I have some money and don't want to spend a fuck ton
Ikea. Find your desk of choice that fits your use case, and go at it. I have an Ikea desk. Pic related cost me $170 and took longer to take out of the box than it did to assemble
Building a desk in this bracket is also possible if you don't expect a miracle of the finished product
>I like burning money and/or want a VERY specific desk layout that I'll build myself
Choose a furniture store of choice or go to your local hardware store for materials and go crazy.

I have a friend who spent $5k on a real mahogany corner desk with raised glass top. All he does is game and shit post so it comes down to what you're willing to drop on a table for your PC.
>>
2x4s and a 2'x6' board from the big box hardware store. Should run you about $30 for everything.
>>
File: jerker_shelf.jpg (9KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
jerker_shelf.jpg
9KB, 325x325px
jerker is the best
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.