[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499151879338.jpg (160KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1499151879338.jpg
160KB, 1080x1349px
I saw this thread on /pol/ and even though it's stupid thread, i was wondering if this is possible?

>go to the grocery store
>see a cute girl there
>mind my own business and go home
>open kikebook at work because I need do work things
>see same fucking girl in friends you may know know
This shit happens all the time with bartenders, random people from coffee shop I go etc. Most importantly that I don't use Facebook as regular people, I don't have a any people added as friends (I had to block them so they couldn't find me), I don't have and never had Facebook app on my iPhone. What the fuck is going on? Do jewgle and apple share my gps data with kikebook? I don't understand how they can track shit like this.
>>
>>62370303
Jewgle and Applel don't share your data with Kikebook. They SELL that data to Kikebook.
>>
This shit here is the only reason I'm considering faceberg...for purely stalking reasons.
>>
Not gps data necesarilly. Remember that your phone also scans for wifi IDs even when your wifi is turned off. Other user gets into same wifi range and voila. Fucking magic hookup shit straight from your favorite bot net.
>>
The funniest thing is that all this shit is written in the terms and conditions, yet you complain. You information is the price you pay for using these services. If you don't like it, don't use them.
>>
>>62370303
why isnt she sitting on my face
>>
>>62370303
if you are going to these places with a smartphone with the facefuck app installed and loged in, then don't complain when obvious shit happens, its not tinfoil thing anymore, they even watch you taking your shit, every tiny piece of data is important for advertisers
>>
File: 1492153680060.jpg (103KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1492153680060.jpg
103KB, 600x680px
>>62370303
i think there was somebody here talking about the same thing but in a secret gym in somebody's basement that's not advertised & not everybody knows about it just a couple.

The guy ended up saying even though he didn't search nothing gym related or talk about it except his gym buddy that showed him the spot ended up getting ads to gym related equipment like shoes, water bottles, and gym shorts.

as of now i think this was in a lainchan thread
>>
>>62370303
>Do jewgle and apple share my gps data with kikebook?

Of course they do... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_Information_Sharing_Act

It's legal for US companies to do that to US citizens without asking for permission. Whatever you put into an internet based service (which is why microsoft almost pays people to use Windows 10 because they manage to legally make it an internet based service) can be sold to anyone without asking permission or notifying the user.

The law came into being after supreme court said lots of things the NSA did was illegal so the NSA needed a way to collect information. One way to do it is to incentivise companies to collect information and then sell it. If the NSA does that then it's not an act of search and do not break the 4th amendment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.