[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are a lot of people flocking to chink brands? Do they love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: chinese-mobile-brands.jpg (89KB, 570x250px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-mobile-brands.jpg
89KB, 570x250px
Why are a lot of people flocking to chink brands?

Do they love flaunting their phone's spec sheets while ignoring actual performance?
>>
>>62366594mi is cheap and good for the price
also their phones are reliable, mine is 3 years old still works never thought chinese product will last that long
>>
I'm using X1 Carbon2017 and it's comfy.
>>
>>62366594
because the chinese now own the IT industry.
go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>62366594
Oneplus 5 here, best phone I've ever had
>>
>>62366594
>Why are a lot of people flocking to chink brands?
Because the shit they manufacture is exactly the same as the shit western brands manufacture.
The only difference is with chink brands you're not paying the "western brand tax"
>>
>>62366594
Oppo seem to have done a very good job at convincing western customers to buy their chink shit at premium prices.
>>
File: 1496801111885.png (783KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496801111885.png
783KB, 1300x1080px
>>62366956
this senpai desu
>>
Shenzhen is the new tech hub of the world. They can design things and source parts 10 blocks away, and have insane and creative prototypes working in a matter of days. It turned into a positive feedback loop, and now they're owning the commodity tech market.
>>
nowadays samsung and apple are irrelevant
deal with it
>>
>>62366594
WHY ARE YOU POSTING A NEW THREAD WHEN YOU CAN GO TO /CSG/ REEEEEEŔRRRRRTRTREEER
>>
>>62366594
Oneplus focuses on actual performance. AND it has top specs.
>>
Cheap products
>>
>>62366594
The Nexus 6P is a legitimately great phone, when it isn't bootlooping (something I've never experienced but others have). Lenovo Thinkpads are a really good value to buy refurbished if you need weird features like a modem on your laptop, or just want something rugged and cheap. No experience with the other brands.
>>
>>62366594
All that stolen tech has enabled the chinks to sell quality phones at highly competitive prices, coupled with them not giving a fuck about labor laws and the environment and all that bleeding heart shit. Also the aversion of Western/Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean manufacturers to drop in price, because of the myth that "if something's not designed and/or made in China then it must be decent at the very least" - but of course consumers know better in the current years.
>>
>>62366594
>>62366594
you forgot zte on that chart, and zte is fucking trash out of every single chink brand.
>>
>>62368889
>>62366594
OP also forgot Meizu
>>
only get unlocked bootloader phones or else you are allowing chinese backdoors

all software and hardware built in china has to give source to the government there

apple had to give part of ios source to the chinese government to manufacture there

they wouldnt even trust our own government with the source lol
>>
>>62366594

You are buying same junk components only with different sticker on it.
>>
>>62366594
My sister bought huawei p10 and I can say it is really great mobile phone
>>
>Not Le Eco in image
m8
>>
>>62366594
Isn't Apple a Chinese brand with their HQ in California?
>>
>>62366594
because im poor and i can pay the same price for a new xiaomi or 2-3 year old but factory new (and already obsolete) samsung/lg/sony/whatever, and still get better specs for the price.
But i dont really care about phones, i just need them for browsing the net and communication.
>>
>>62366594
Incredible value for money. I mean Oneplus 3T is half the cost of the S7 Edge and has similar performance.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.