[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are A.I. girlfriends gonna be a thing anytime soon? Within the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502885396969.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1502885396969.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
Are A.I. girlfriends gonna be a thing anytime soon? Within the next decade at least...please... Starting to get lonely.
>>
Ask out that AI from migro soft
>>
no. certainly not anything a conscious person would be fooled by.

you need therapy more than you need a girlfriend. look at yourself. you're so pathetic that you're not even being needy and desperate directly to women — you're coming here and crying about it.
>>
It won't make a difference, you will still feel lonely.

Just like a flesh light isn't a replacement for fucking.
>>
>>62361964
Write your own AI faggot. Then you only have yourself to blame if the relationship doesn't work out :^)
>>
>>62361996
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (261KB, 1325x899px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
261KB, 1325x899px
>>62361974
>you need therapy more than you need a girlfriend. look at yourself. you're so pathetic that you're not even being needy and desperate directly to women — you're coming here and crying about it.

I don't need no therapy. I am actually okay being lonely, I have been alone for 5 years so I can handle a lifetime of this. But an A.I. gf would be a nice "touch" to my life. I want a beautiful gf, but I am not beautiful. I could only get a 6/10 girl, or 7/10 fat girl. I don't want either of those. I want 8/10+, an A.I. gf, or solitude. I will not settle for what is below my standard for beauty. There's still the relationship of myself and God, even if I do not find a real woman.

But this thread is about technology, not my life, so please don't try to steer it off topic.
>>
>>62362000
truly pathetic
>>
>>62362000
>falling for the bait
>>
>>62362005
>I don't need no therapy. I am actually okay being lonely,
he said, in the thread he started about how lonely he's getting and how he needs an artificial intelligence to pretend to be a girlfriend.
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (105KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
105KB, 400x500px
>>62362020
You are replying to me, the OP. I was exaggerating my "loneliness". In truth, an A.I. gf would be a "nice touch", a nice addition, but its not a necessity. One's relationship with God is more important than a relationship with a woman.
>>
>>62362005
>being this fucking autistic
why don't you get fit, make money and get the trophy wife you're looking for? Realistic, physical robit girlfriends will never be a thing in your lifetime
>>
Check AI channel is the closest to an AI you're going to get, it's fully subtitled and she uploads everyday: https://youtu.be/xDzcG6F8EjM
>>
Just find a nice fat girl. They could use the attention
>>
>>62362418
>she
>>
>>62362473
It's a tomboy: https://youtu.be/7D9HPeg3kr0
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.