[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys clean your mice? Mine has lots of dead skin on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170911_014806.png (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20170911_014806.png
2MB, 1152x2048px
How do you guys clean your mice? Mine has lots of dead skin on it
>>
>>62358639
nigga that's dry cum, don't lie
and it's highly corrosive so better clean that shit soon
>>
>>62358716
The mouse I use at work has the same kind of dirt.
I don't know if it's cum on OP's mouse, but it's completely possible to get a mouse dirty like that without cum.
>>
>>62358639
Rubbing alcohol, some clean cloth piece, toothpicks + cotton for the narrow areas.

But man, one like your pic is just disgusting to even clean. Throw that shit into the trash.
>>
>>62358639
I put mine in the dishwasher and let it dry completely because I'm a lazy fuck.
>>
I let mine soak in the bath tub. Sometimes put my pc in there too for a quick scrub.
>>
what the fuck
>>
I usually go with mine to a nearby car washer and walk through it, even with the monitor and case if they accumulated dirt as well.
>>
File: 1504736839273.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
1504736839273.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>microfiber towel
>toothbrush
>vinegar, rubbing alcohol or a cleaner

>get the microfiber towel soaked and wring it out as much as you can and spray either the vinegar, alcohol or cleaner on the towel and wipe it down, use the toothbrush to get in the tight areas and then get another towel to dry it off
>>
>>62358639
Just wipe it of with a towel
Also if that's your mouse don't press on the mouse next to the scroll wheel. I did and the top cover broke.
>>
I scrub it with a toothbrush.
>>
Just throw it in a ziplock baggie with isoprobyl alchohol and salt and shake it up real good. Then boil it if theres any remaining skin residue.
>>
>>62358639
Qtip + rubbing alcohol works for me.
>>
>>62358639
I used to have a mouse that happened to a lot, but I've been using a cheap one for a few months which never gets that stuff collecting on it. Strange it only happened on my nicer gaming mouse
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.