[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /g/, we need countermeasures against anti-adblock shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Alright /g/, we need countermeasures against anti-adblock shit. We need something that that:

- replaces google's ad scripts with another script that mimics them, so as to prevent that from tipping them off

- replaces actual ad elements with empty DIVs instead of removing them entirely, so as to not take fuckadblock's bait

- replaces fuckadblock and similar scripts with alternatives that always report adblock to be off
>>
Just disable javascript, lmao
>>
So you don't know how to use your ad blocker....

Neo g right here.
>>
File: go_fugg_yourself.jpg (77KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
go_fugg_yourself.jpg
77KB, 500x468px
>>62356600
>right click on the anti adblock pop-up
>block element
>add
Wow that was hard as fuck I should ask gee what they have for this.
Eventually download other people's filters if you do not want to do anything and activate them. Is it really that hard?
>>
>>62356610
>load page
>you can view its content
>suddenly it disappears
>"You must enable JavaScript to view this site"
>>
>>62357242
kek, but then I have to go and change `document.body.overflowY = "scroll"` too. Too much work, am lazy, and some sites get *really* pissy and make it legitimately hard to do.

>>62356610
Like 90% of the sites I use depend on JS to be functional in the slightest, including most of these paywalled sites lmao
>>
>open console
>window.google_render_ad = {}

Wow that was hard.
>>
>>62357700
are you retarded? you'd have to do that *before* the damn antiadblock loads, and there quite a few other ways they can detect that shit.

btw UBlock has a pretty good anti-antiadblock list
>>
window.google_render_ad=function(){return "fuck you";}

????
>>
What about ad nauseum? Is that a legit extension or some sort of malware that will harvest all of the information on my machine?
>>
>>62357387
ugh, these are the worse of the worst
even worse than website which don't render at all without js
>>
>>62356600
Adsbypasser
Reek anti adblock
Fuck fuckadblock

You're welcome op
>>
>>62356600
>- replaces google's ad scripts with another script that mimics them, so as to prevent that from tipping them off
Use AdNauseam shithead. KILL GOOGLE!
>>
>>62357840
>>62358551
>>
>we need countermeasures against anti-adblock

Stop using shit sites, you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.