[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know someone's location with their cell phone number?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1460309025784.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1460309025784.png
44KB, 658x662px
Yes it's not very legal but I want to trace my gf location just one time without her knowing it.
Many websites say they can do that but it's always a fucking scam and they never provide the info you need. It's a bit frustrating.
Is it even possible to do it without installing a spy app on their phones?
I've traced my own number and I got results but they were not very accurate.
Is it possible to know the location of a past call ?
>>
Use fbi tech
>>
you are retarded
>>
>>62347400

Why do you want this information?
>>
>>62347436
Humm, to know where she is/was. Want to know what she's doing. Yes it's spying but it doesn't do any harm to anybody.

Also, sorry for my bad english I'm not american or english
>>
Haha OP is getting cucked.
>>
It's possible without spyware, but only if you are the government.

Also, just break up with your girlfriend, faggot. It's clear the relationship is dead.
>>
Whatever you suspect, if you have to trace her - it's probably true.
>>
>>62347400
Walk around calling until you hear the other person's phone ring
>>
>>62347400
You are a faggot. A massive one
>>
give number, I can give you location op
>>
>>62347430
retarted
>>
>>62348616
no. Tell me how to do it myself
>>
Just break up and don't try to control her life faggot.
>>
>>62347400
If she has an iphone type this number in *3001#12345#* then press call. A secret menu will come up. Within this menu is a list of cell towers the phone has connected to and the signal strength. Look up a database of tower locations and triagulate her vagina
>>
>>62349091
run metasploit on kali and install a handler for the phone
>>
>>62347400
fgt
>>
>>62347400
cuck
>>
>>62347400
i hacked you and send this thread to your girlfriend's mobile phone
>>
op is a cuck/fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.