[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quora sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: quora.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
quora.png
5KB, 300x300px
>Same karma shilling problem of Reddit, plus there's people's real names and sometimes pics and professions there and it makes everything multiplied by 10000 (you may not care about your shitty reddit nick having a big karma, but what about your real name?)
>Tries to force you make an account (pro-tip, if you really need to read their pajeet answers, just add "?share=1" without quotations at the end of the URL)
>They try to also force you use your real name and surname
>If you fall for the meme I bet you'll be happy to know that they'll write publicly on every thread you visited that you visited, so that if you even casually stumble on something embarrassing your real name will be there forever
>Users are useless teen angsty pajeets or pretentious assholes who write walls of text that aren't even related to the question because they think it's gonna make them look professional
>Tries to be like StackExchange but while they may be annoyingly rigid and nazi about how your question "doesn't fit the standard", they manage at least to provide quality filtered technical answers. And they separate reputation for every subject. Quojeet not only has shittons of "duplicate answers" or simply shitty ones, it also mixes up reputation for everything so that if someone's expert in shitting on the street all that reputation will make his answer seem relevant when you talk about programming

Why would someone use this shit?
>>
>>62340672

if you're a pajeet I imagine you would know why
>>
Personally I find it much better than plebbit
>>
Kek, i use Cookie Monster on Firefox to browse their site.
>>
>>62340730
What does it do?
>>
>>62340705
Hell no, it has all of Reddit's downsides plus a mountain of others. Why do you prefer it?
>>
>>62340794
nothing
>>
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-worst-thing-about-Indian-parents-in-reference-to-cultural-influences

For some Indian kids it's a way to express their angst it seems
>>
>>62340672
>tfw you get thousands of upvotes on your answer(s)

Good feeling. But yeah, it's a shit website.

Also, I've searched the following before I went there last:
>NAND logic
>Edward Snowden
>Graph data structure
>Trees

And guess what? They were all listed as "recommended topics" to follow. So some sketchy shit is going on with them.
>>
>>62340794
Deny their cookies.
>>
some lifeless sjw had reported my throwaway account (she did it for hundreds of accounts actually, my account was in her list, which she shared in another topic) because i named it "adolf hitler". i received a mail detailing that quora 'needs' people to give away their real names so that is why they are blacklisting me from the community until i change my name.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.