[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>proprietary software from 90s looks more user friendly than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: workssc.png (18KB, 1300x400px) Image search: [Google]
workssc.png
18KB, 1300x400px
>proprietary software from 90s looks more user friendly than contemporary free software
So... this is the power of freedom...
>>
>>62337852
Use them, then. You're free to use what you want.
>>
File: theassistant.png (24KB, 214x158px) Image search: [Google]
theassistant.png
24KB, 214x158px
Office 97 Master Race reporting in
>>
>>62337852
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
freetards are utterly incompetent. If only they weren't such useless lazy pieces of shit maybe people wouldn't be using proprietary software.
My theory is that it's all about ego, so if they did have good software they wouldn't have to brainwash ppl to use it! So they make purposely shitty software so that there is a big war to fight against proprietary softwarer.... !
>>
I am user friendly.
>>
>>62337852
Turn colors on you idiot.
>>
>>62338249
You used n number of machines running on "freetard" software
Face it, freetards can write just as good software, it's just that the priority isn't always making the UI better
>>
>>62338249
smart people use free software because that's where companies directly steal code from.

go to the source of all creativity: the open source community.
>>
>>62338162
>
kys
>>
>>62337852
>So... this is the power of freedom...
What a retarded thread. Another one to be added to the hidden list
>>
sc is from the 1980s.
>>
There's this design theory that says something like the more constraint you have, the better your shit is going to be.

This idea can be applied to video games. Every AAA game has Gr8 Grafix, but everything else about them is incompetent, even the UI.

The same goes for web development too. Sure they are filled with shitty design and gifs but 100% they perform better than the 100lb framework bloat that is produced today.
>>
I was using sc 20+ years ago. Nice try kid nothing personnel hehe.
>>
>>62337852
>that GUI in the left
I want it, now!
>>
It has the freedom to be worse.
It has the freedom the be better.
It has the freedom to do whatever we want it to do.
>>
>>62337852
To be fair, this proprietary softyware from the 90's look a hell lot better than the contemporary proprietary software as well.
>>
>>62340417
It's microsoft works for DOS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.