[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out my revolutionary app idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4376275-man-with-money.jpg (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
4376275-man-with-money.jpg
46KB, 800x533px
I have an idea for an app that'll help people establish connections, and will eventually develop into something far more grand in phases, similar to Google starting with a search bar, then expanded into something far more ambitious.

First phase (app launch & initial success):
The app would solely begin by allowing like-minded users connecting with each other in real time, based on various categories of interest, by sending invite-notifications to each other. Examples to connect could range from local sports, finding a church buddy, college kids seeking a study buddy, musicians connecting, singles looking to date, to general hangouts. Facebook is brilliant at staying in touch with established contacts, this will be brilliant in establishing those contacts.

Second phase (greater success):

We'll then begin rolling out more ambitious tools and features that will turn the app into a community assistance tool, that will help users engage and stay connected with local communities,, rather than just individual people. A local service & user driven economy, local community challenges, uploaded user content, broadcasted local events, local activity feed, and creating groups will be amongst the more ambitious features.

Third Phase (Considerable success):

The ultimate goal is for the app to serve as an entirely customizable life assistant tool, where users will be given the tools to entirely modify the app to have a specialized focus on seemingly any need to maximize its user base - from individual athletes, musicians, gamers etc to services, groups, organizations etc. Personalized modification can be achieved by picking a range of pre-set mods created by us, to customizing the app be oneself, to searching and downloading them from the app's own in-house mod center.
>>
>>62336618
Connecting strangers together based off mutual interests, connecting you to your community, and a single app that can be customized to suit any particular need is a trifecta of ideas that have never successfully been implemented yet. If we succeed in each stage, there will be no reason why this won't be an incredibly popular app that'd be a cultural force on the likes of Snapchat and Instagam.

Facebook, and other apps and sites have similar features, though Instagram proves success can come from a company existing with Facebook rather than compete, and focuses and excels at its existing ideas in at way that hasn't been tried before.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at [email protected]
>>
This is like WeChat for white people
>>
>>62336776
Wow holy shit. OP here, thanks for the heads up on that. Will look into that app for influences. Fascinating shit, glad I posted this lol
>>
Here's my app idea: we make a program that can detect gay people.

Oh shit, it's going off the charts! It's gravitating rapidly towards the OP!
>>
Gey OP detected!!

I invented and breveted that app 2 years ago It's just soler than yours, you know multithreading.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.