[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New iPhones are called iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>iPhone X

Didn't Steve Jobs have a problem with the letter 'X' in product names?

I believe there was a lot of back-and-forth with on product name with his underlings around the time of Mac OS X's official unveiling (marketing thought they couldn't just go with 10 since it's a major break from System 7 to OS 9, and Microsoft was having a lot of success with giving Windows names like 95, 98, Me, etc. around this time).
>>
Steve Jobs is burning in hell.
>>
>>62333677
t. Blackberry User
>>
>>62333646
>iphone 8 plus
Why not iphone 8.1?
>>
>>62333677
And his punishment is watching what happened to Apple products.
>>
>>62334192
>>62333677
elaborate your discomfort otherwise you sound like generic "I have an LG Im so anti-consumerist and cool :) fuck Apple"
>>
>>62334184
because 7 8 9
>>
>>62334247
>Wahh wahh spoon feed me
kys reddit, if you don't know why apple has gone to shit you're probably too dumb to understand it
>>
>>62334774
>projection and ad hom
Calm the fuck down. From what perspective? Technical quality? Ethics? In my opinion their only fault is the lack of new invention, but there isnt much to work with aside from improving your old formula over and over again. Dont be a vague cuck so you can reach your ego quota.
>>
>>62334809
Upside down mice, tumor phone cases, COURAGE to remove headsets and now Touch ID, charging the iPad Pro pencil, the absolute sorry state of macbooks with garbage keyboards, Apple TV fucking blows, iPhone X's biggest feature, the screen is something literally DOZENS of manufacturers have already done at this point, to the point they're copying Xiaomi and Samsung more than anything
>>
>>62335272
>Upside down mice
You what lad
>Tumor phone cases
Opinion,you also dont need to get them. I dont care for cases. Apple also doesn't manufacture them.
>Headsets and now TouchID
Lighting port earbuds work fine,and unless your economically disabled you can still use your high speed 3.5s with extension. TouchID is a passing gimmick,nevertheless they replaced with facial recognition
>iPad pencil
Its designed for a specific demograpic.Hardly an issue , people plug their fucking shoes in.
>Macbooks w/ garbage keyboards
Opinion,and Macbooks function excellently for what they are designed to do.
>Iphone X's biggest feature is___
something you dont understand, the device has yet to be formally announced. Also having a widescreen isnt something you "copy" from someone,its a natrual progression. Cellphones can only be designed a handful of ways. Seems to me like you just need to stop demanding Apple do everything you want at all times. Its like bitching about two car companies both using wheels.
>copying Samsung
Samsung manafactures a majority of high-tech hardware so its no surprise.
>>
>>62333646
Steve jobs is dead. He doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>62335397
The record for most cock swallowed in one sitting has just been broken
>>
>>62335900
VERY nice and ORIGINAL comment, young man. Fine job, very informative! Now go use your Google phone.
>>
>>62335397
2 rupees for you Pajit.
>>
>>62336089
Not an argument, Google Shill
>>
iphone X
like OSX, the next generation
thanks apple
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.