[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temple OS on bare metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hackintosh by intel.jpg (129KB, 1138x712px) Image search: [Google]
hackintosh by intel.jpg
129KB, 1138x712px
my newest project.
this is what's shipping to the world soon
mass produced baby
>>
>>62317118
Nintendo 64 controller couldn't be a more terrible controller if they tried
>>
>>62317159
FUCK you, dumb fuck nigger monkey. don't fucking talk if you don't know shit. it's real simple isn't it?
>>
I'm the next Steve Jobs
>>
>>62317183
God would not approve of such an ineffective and easily broken controller
>>
>>62317221
Gods palms are torn up from the shyguy game
>>
>>62317238
God would own a sony playstation
>>
>>62317204
get cancer and die
>>
>>62317270
suspension of disbelief is broke. trolling is a art you should study.
>>
>>62317504
The playstation was better, had better third party support and had more games in genres like role playing. In fact, any genre was better on the playstation
>>
>>62317514
>The playstation was better

lolno
>>
>>62317514
>had better third party support
shillbot beep beep marketshares zzzt

tell your boss something for me: nigger
>>
>>62317543
The original playstation usually had the best of multiplat titles and if they did come to nintendo, they had to downgrade the game just to fit it on the tiny cartridge or if it was too powerful force you to use the expansion pack, only noteworthy nintendo 64 exclusives were 1st party games like nintendo or rareware. Very few fighting games, very little role playing, mostly just platformers and sports games and shovelware.
>>
>>62317588
look you simply aren't going to trick me into playing the boring normie slave machine with that kind of weak marketing.
>>
>Computer mice will all have exactly two bttns and one wheel.
>God said He wants single-voice 8-bit signed MIDI-like sample for the sound. God does not want death screams, perhaps, because God has PTSD or soldiers have PTSD. (Imagine wounded on battlefields.)
>Digital cameras will be super-simple high speed serial, but TempleOS is forever limited to 16 colors and multimedia is banned because large files being loaded into memory fragments memory, so cameras are somewhat unwelcome.
>The display will be 4K (and of course 640x480 16 color) and no others.
>The Standard Temple IBM PC will be a full-sized tower. Perhaps, stain-glass will decorate the case because God is sentimentally attached to stained-glass. We should set the size at exactly 2.5 feet by 1.5 feet by 1.5 feet as in the Exodus,25:10-10 for all time. If there is extra room, make a storage shelf for DVDs.
>>
>>62317606
Actually, the nintendo 64 is the normalfag console, they won't shut the fuck up about muh ocarina of time
>>
>>62317118
I've been thinking that a tilted screen might be more ergonomic. My "proper" setup gives me a headache, a laptop is no problem. Perhaps my neck is degenerate. Anyways, thumbs up to you, OP.
>>
>>62317630
I can almost hear the spit pass through your retainer.

>>62317625
>2.5 feet by 1.5 feet by 1.5 feet
I see I need to make it taller if I want to use Terry's specifications. I disagree with using 4k. I wish he would go into detail here.
>>
>>62317270
I don't think God would own such a piece of shit.
>>
>>62317625
the more I think about these specifications, the more I suspect Terry is trying to use multiple CPUs. I know it's multicore, but is the end-game a multi-processor supercomputer?

Otherwise I can't imagine why you'd need a case so large.
>>
>>62317921
>It will have 16 cores
>integrated 4K graphics
>6 Ghz continuous operation
>Perhaps, 64 Gig of RAM will be standard
>Cryogenic cooling

Here, have a read Senpai
https://templeos.sheikhs.space/Wb/Doc/StdTempleOSPC.html#l1
>>
>>62318900
> The display will be 4K (and of course 640x480 16 color)

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62318900
>Cryogenic cooling
ah, there is the size I'm missing.
>>
>>62319016
dual boot linux
>>
>measurements are the ark of the covenant. okay now we're getting somewhere. it lays flat rather than standing tall. I'll respect the ratio, but I'll research deeper the length of a cubit.

>Super-simple block devices will replace ATA/ATAPI hard drives
holy shit
>>
>>62317588
>downgrade the game just to fit it on the tiny cartridge
Because cartridges are a fixed size, right? the fuck is wrong with you. The fucking PS1 was so limited it only had 4 bytes to spare to play fucking Crash Bandicoot.
>>
>>62317118
Is there a reason it's running version 1.01 instead of 5.03? Seems kind of weird to design a machine around an unsupported version.
>>
I have an older 64-bit machine in my closet and I am going to put TempleOS on it bare metal style.

Should I use a CRT for best dithering?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.