[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /g/ pass this IQ test? https://youtu.be/24j8eX8zlyI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Can /g/ pass this IQ test?
https://youtu.be/24j8eX8zlyI
>>
Top right. Am i smartest?
>>
>>62310798
that's a blank square and incorrect
>>
>>62310697
It's nothing special to pass an IQ test. Having an high IQ is the desired result.
C
>>
>>62310697
top row, third from left
>>
>>62310697
Bottom right
>>
You just took a real one and scrambled it to fuck with people. Did I pass?
>>
>>62311057
Agreed, you can't have a two separate basis to create a pattern. What ever OP thought was the secret hidden pattern clearly only had 1 vector which isn't enough and is a statistical guess for any one trying to solve it.
>>
File: wtf2.png (110KB, 370x210px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.png
110KB, 370x210px
>>62311096
I have to say it does not imbue me with confidence when someone who posts such gobbledygook happens to agree with me on anything.
>>
>>62310873
No, bottom row 2nd from left
>>
>>62311188
All im trying to say is raven matrices require the autistic test takers to find patterns. To find a pattern you must be able to confirm a pattern by applying it to the rest of the matrix. In this case there is none, or more evidently, there are many possible patterns but since the first row is empty, and the first column contains a double "L", we cant inference the row wise and length wise pattern that is applied.

tldr OP is a faggot for trying to make his how matrix.
>>
>>62311096
The pattern is 1st square is the position of the lines, 2nd square is the number of lines. No lines + No lines = No lines. Top left + 1 line = 1 line in top left. It follows that the third row with top right + 2 lines = 2 lines in top right. Which is option C, third from the left in the top row of answers.
>>
Bette yet, if you want a real IQ test, check this mensa one out. Its pretty legit since you can find the exam maker and all of his autistic rants on why he did certain things.
http://test.mensa.no/
>>
>>62311250
The problem is you can only validate it on the one center row. Thats why Empty squares in RPM's are gay because you can come up with any pattern really. Also you don't account for the position of the first cell. The problem is you can validate your pattern on the empty cells.
For example, thinking bottom up, if the cells are 90 degree rotations of them selves, they equal no cell. My example doesn't rely on the number of L's, yet still as valid.
>>
>>62311250
I don't consider this a valid answer. It doesn't account for the number of lines used in the squares that you claim to be related to positioning, or the (changing) positioning used in the squares that you claim to be related to the number of lines.
>>
>>62311241
Fair enough. That makes more sense.
>>
2nd column 2nd row
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.