[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the iphone from scratch madman is back at it, this time tryi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (247KB, 361x382px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247KB, 361x382px
the iphone from scratch madman is back at it, this time trying to cram a headphone jack into his iphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfbE3_uAMA
the video is really cool, because he documents the whole process

tldw: he finally accomplish it creating a custom plastic circuit board that switches the thunderbolt from charging to audio and viceversa

he has already made the design available for the chinks to use

I am sure Louis could help this type of projects, instead of complaining for 5 hours while cleaning spunk from motherboards
>>
this is fucking amazing
>>
>>62289051
saw this before opening gee
That's some good skills right there
>>
>>62289051
Expected some clickbait, but that's damn impressive
>>
I don't expect Louis would get involved in stuff like this. The guy treats business as business. This sort of shit is a big time sink with inadequate potential for compensation, not to mention that Apple already watch him like a hawk. That spunk keeps him and a few people fed, and the complaining on video just helps him survive it.
>>
>>62289051
Guy's gay lisp ruined the video for me.
>>
>>62289051
lol all this effort and money he put in the project, but its still not possible to listen to music with headphones while charging...
>>
Apple couldn't figure out how to put an headphone jack in their device

Random 'murican in china with little microsoldering experience puts it together in a few months

>Applefags definitely, entirely and infinitely BTFO
>>
>>62290651
If he had a proper lightning switch inside, it would work, but he didn't modify the original lighting PCB, so no dice
>>
>>62289051
>buy a bunch of boards
>plug them into each other
>>gaiz I made an iphone from scratch!1111
Wow.
>>
waste of time and money
>>
>>62290760
>creates a custom PCB
>sources parts and finds contacts to produce said PCB for him in fucking china
>solders the tiny ass components onto it himself
i think youre retarded
>>
He actually did it, the madman.
>>
This headphone jack removal shit apple is pulling is literally exactly the same thing as new coke in the 80s. They'll start to sell iphones with a headphone jack eventually, and it will be the highest sales they've ever had in history.
>>
>>62291008
He hung out in china and had a reason for being there, he also accomplished something. Even if he was dicking around with shitty expensive products in a shitty country for no reason.. What did you do?
>>
>>62289051
Stop shilling your shit faggot
There's already another thread
>>62287781
>>
>>62289051
>I am sure Louis could help this type of projects, instead of complaining for 5 hours while cleaning spunk from motherboards
Louis would make a fraction of the money he makes, he's not only running his own business, but also ad revenue from Youtube videos.

Or he could just go work in an even smaller niche, and encourage people to buy products from a company he actively hates.

That makes a lot of fucking sense.

I'm an Electronics Engineer, I could go do it too instead of working on power systems for my clients 50+ hours a week too. Stop being a faggot and telling people what they should do with their time.
>>
>>62291765
>not getting the reference to the guys "first" video where he claimed to have build and iphone
you are the retarded one, buddy
>>
wow this guy is crazy

absolute fucking madman

was he vacationing in hong kong? or does he live there now?

how the fuck does he have enough money for a 4 month stay in hong kong?????
>>
>>62293059
pretty sure he lives there and has a job there considering he speaks the language and has friends there
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.