[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your sister is a scriptkiddie and gets the malware out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>tfw your sister is a scriptkiddie and gets the malware out of some internet forum
>>
Haha I was a script kiddie too when I was 13, I remember I had a bot net with like 70 infected pc's, with some most likely backdoored RAT I got off hackforums.
>>
>>62284153
Funniest shit was when I turned on some guys cam and caught him having a wank, so I start spamming popups in front of his video to fuck with him, straight faced, he keeps wanking, closing every single pop up, for about 20 minutes straight, he was determined to finish no matter what.
>>
>>62284153
I saw how easy it was to phish and got bored because there weren't any interesting challenges available there.
>>
File: 1468411135970s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468411135970s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>62284153

>tfw you pretended to be a retarded 12 y.o on hackforums and infiltrated a well regarded group and infected one of them, stole their hackforums account and changed the download links to some of their stuff infecting thousands of users and nobody ever suspected it was you

I used to breathe in helium then talk on mic to them
>>
>>62284153
>>62284167
>>62284170
HAHAHA UNBELIEVABLE :D
>>
>>62284186
>>62284170
I got a bunch of creditcard numbers but I was too scared to rob anyone, this was in 2007 so I probably would've gotten away with it too.
>>
>>62284187
t. guy who got hacked by a script kiddie
>>
>>62284204

I used to copy known websites pages then edit it then rehost it elsewhere and obfuscate the link and spread it around. On IMVU for example I phished a bunch of accounts then I used those to spread my fake "buy credits limited time sale" page for IMVU that looked like the real IMVU page but once you typed in your credit card info and confirmed it'd return you to an official "an error occurred" page from IMVU so they were never suspect to it. Then I'd buy stuff online but have it redirected to a postal box or i'd buy people stuff online for exchange for things in games. Stupidest thing I ever bought was a $3000 Alienware desktop, I was so sketched out when I had to sign for it and provide a drivers license I ended up running around 2 days rapidly getting a fake ID made so I could return and retrieve it... next 2 months I had big butterflies in my stomach thinking it was going to catch up with me.
>>
>>62284297
Fuck. Probably the smart choice dude, a lot of people won't be bothered to go and chase up $20 here and there or will assume they bought something and forgot but I can't think of many people who wouldn't care if 3k disappeared from their account lmao. I used to go in chat rooms, pretend to be a girl then link old retards to my Cam.exe, worked every time.
>>
>>62284297
Hey! That was my credit card. I remember my bank saying 'they were investigating it, and waiting for the suspect to pick up the merchandise'... Which was an Alienware desktop. Now I got you, you little fucker. All I have to do is contact the police, and they'll in turn pull your info from 4chan.

Thanks faggot, time to collect lost money.
>>
File: Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>62284360
>>
>>62284139
Literal humanized Pepe.
>>
>>62284139
>no one asked the right question
Where's ur sister pic?
>>
oh yea well i hacked the planet *smugs*
>>
>>62284425
I got you covered. here's the link
>hotfreecams.ru/OPSisterpics.jpg.rar.exe
Share with everyone you know pls
>>
>>62284360
>>62284359

Banks really don't care much about chasing people down or at least it doesn't seem so. One method I use these days is paying for stuff online via paypal but doing the payment just as a gift, have the person post it to a postal box then couple weeks later I dispute the paypal money saying it was unauthorized transaction and paypal returns it to me within a couple of days. People are definitely alot wiser these days plus practically every host will flag your website pretty quick if you're imitating a known website as well as browsers often flag websites if they have fake visa/master card login page preventing users from visiting it :/
>>
>>62284457
lol this aint my sister haha xD
>>
how many images on this site are infected with shit?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.