[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me hack it /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1504705722618.jpg (927KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1504705722618.jpg
927KB, 4032x3024px
Help me hack it /g/
>>
>>62283600
Give it back, Luigi
>>
>>62283600
> Getting access to such a rare console might let hackers look deeper into some of the internals of the Nintendo switch, to learn more about it and potential vulnerabilities. Even if not useful for hacking purposes, the item is probably rare enough that it would gain significant value on the collector’s market. Unfortunately, it appears the original poster on Reddit ended up returning the console for an exchange (losing potentially good money in the process).
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6u6p83/i_got_my_nintendo_switch_yesterday_and_this_is/
Reddit link.
Also sage. Hack it, my ass. Get an axe, bitch.
>>
>>62283633
>the Xbox Dev Kit
>the StarCraft source code
>now this

Why are Reddit users so fucking retarded seriously
>>
>>62283699
place is a cesspool for moral fags
>>
>>62283699
They are the eternal scourge of lulz, existing solely to suck all joy out of life.
>>
>>62283633
fucking retarditt, holy shit
>>
>>62283600
Simply ask the retarded redditor if he ordered the stuff directly from Nintendo and then kindly ask which shop he returned it to and what is the number of transaction.

Say to the tard guy that you simply are a collector, say the same to the shop.

Buy the console for a high price, profit.
>>
>>62283699
>>62283805
>>62283921
literally half of that thread is people telling them to sell it online for more money or keep it. what are you even talking about
>>
>>62283600
Put it in a microwave oven for 3 minutes with maximum power to bypass its protection circuit. Then it should change the boot screen.
>>
>>62284596
yes, even if it was only 1/4th of them saying that it would still be bad, you don't see such shit here, nobody in their right mind even posts something like "return it" for lulz.
>>
>>62284596
Yet nobody posts a thread like that here, only on Reddit. That's all you have to know what a normie/underage/SJW nest it is.
>>
>>62283600
nigger
>>
Reddit sucks facking cack desu senpai.
>>
>>62283600
1. go to walmart.
2. buy hacksaw
???
Profit.
>>
File: NuLLU81.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NuLLU81.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>62283921
reddit makes me want to slap someone around a bit with a large trout sometimes senpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.