[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a meme or actual technology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: opengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
opengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
Is this a meme or actual technology?
>>
>>62281668
The currency itself is meme, the technology and it's derivitives (i.e. decentralized internet) are not.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58KB, 531x471px
Meme. They literally rely on communist electric subsidies to inefficiently move currency around. A good chunk of the price of Bitcoin is a waste of electricity.
Only coins that don't rely on mining have a real future. And in any case, Microsoft's botnet could handle a much bigger and more successful coin. Same with Google.
Also fuck Ethereum which is an even bigger meme. Note that ZERO people can rationally explain what kind of dapps would be better to run on Ethereum's gas than actual conventional servers. They fool you by comparing it to the "fold at home" network, but the whole point of that thing is it is made by volunteering hardware. It will never be cost effective to run something like that when miners expect an income.
>inb4 cryptofags tell me I'm a poor nocoiner
I never said it is a bad idea to trade in crypto. Just saying most of the coins don't have any purpose other than being a stock.
>>
If you don't know yet, you're a retard.
>>
>>62281668
Meme technology
>>
>>62281668
its a fucking meme, no difference than dollar and shit
>>
Blockchains solve a lot of problems and will enable a horde of decentralized apps that in theory will be better than their centralized competition due to for example the lack of need to pay or trust a middleman. And for some applications there won't even be any competition as it's impossible to do without using blockchains. As for bitcoin, it's the most secure and largest blockchain so it has that going for it, but it's not the most powerful one. Ethereum has a lot of features bitcoin doesn't.
>>
>>62281668
anyone who tells you it's a meme is a miner himself
they actually think fooling others to not to get into mining will provide them more coins, except they are already competing with mining facilities that are big as the first computer in human history, if not bigger
>>
Most open ledger out there. Enables everybody to watch each others economical transactions. Perfect communist scam
>ib4 multiple addresses, BUY more private COIN NOW, no banks dummy, financial authorities can't regulate it blablabla....
Think again communist, it is still inferior to cash, gold, livestock, drugs and ammo. Unless you want to pay taxes and subvention leeches and the system you try to avoid. At max it is an in-out cyclical ponzi-scheme. Good luck coiners, don't be a stupid bag holder
>>
>>62281668
Pure meme. Bitcoin is centralized and controlled by a couple of Chinese mining pools. It is inefficient while completely centralized, which means it is useless shit.
>>
VTC is a better implementation of blockchain technology.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.