[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say that some guy has plugged in his phone to my laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Let's say that some guy has plugged in his phone to my laptop and walked away. What can I do to fuck up his phone?
>>
>>62260197
Dunk it in water
>>
>>62260197
>that some guy
you mean that mexican from your other shitposts?
>>
>>62260197
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>62260199
Kek
>>
>>62260197
Delete files, especially any config files you can find. Or change values in those files to fuck his shit up sempai. Or just delete shit. Even easier.
>>
rm -rf
>>
>>62260308
/thread
>>
>>
>>62260308
kek, this op
remember to post pics
>>
iPhones don't have this problem, since he'd have to unlock his phone and trust your computer to interact with it.
>>
Break it in half.
>>
Smash it with a hammer.
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>62260224
Let's say he might be mexican and a little bit nigger. What can I do to put his phone on some kind of bootloop?
>>
I'm here for the end results, if any.
>>
>>62261013

OP does not need to interact with it using his computer. He can interact with it using the physical world. There are plenty of ways to fuck up an iPhone. For instance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIfR0q38tFc
>>
>>62260197
Boof his phone up your rectum and make it stinky
>>
File: 1494917936081.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1494917936081.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>62261279
>that title
I lost it
>>
>>62260197
cum in the usb port
i know your dingus is small enough to do it
>>
>>62261013
>>62261279
can't you just link the iphone via usb to itunes, reboot in safe mode and force a new iOS installation to format the content of the iPhone? this is what you do with blocked iPhones
>>
>>62261231
Enjoy your KeyloggerOS 10.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.