[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, this maybe or not Tech, depending on you: So, basically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Ok, this maybe or not Tech, depending on you:
So, basically, with the advent of 2-1, everyting is A LOT MORE PORTABLE.
Well, somtimes i meet in the streets with my friends(not the hood), and following the switch build i tought, hey, i could do the same!
What are tiny controllers like the switch has?

I would have gotten a switch, but there is no point on carrying my laptop + a game-console for "occasional" gaming.
>>
>>62250582
Why not just buy a pair of joycons?
Or just buy one?

You can connect em through Bluetooth
>>
>>62250830
Only using one Joy con kinda sucks.
It feels kinda shit.
>>
>>62250895
Then why not get two?
>>
>>62250830
Lol, i didn't even tought of that!
But aren't there propietary drivers? Are you sure it will work?
>>
>>62250932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdx5V9v9Ww
>>
Tiny controllers in my opinion suck... My hands get very cramped and uncomfortable. Just shove a 360 controller in your bag with a usb pc dongle. Or get an xbone controller, those are bluetooth. Ether option is going to be a lot more ergonomic over what you have pictured, and you can get a brand new 360 pc kit for about 40 bucks from best buy, probably even cheaper online.
>>
>>62250978
I get you, i'm not a huge gamer. But i can't bring 2(two) 360/xbone controller in my bag!
It's a 11.6" laptop.
It was more on the line of:
>Oh, hey Stacy, nice day uh, let's grab a coffee.
pulls out controllers
>WoW your social and technological skills are impressive, i bet that's not the only impressive think about you. Wink Wink.
>>
If I weren't a pc gamer, I'd buy a switch in a heartbeat, I really want to play breath of the wild, but I can't justify spending 300 bucks, then 60 on a fucking video game..

And I don't have friends who'd likely just want to jump in front of the TV and want to play. They'd be more comfortable just doing a lan game from their own place, or specifically bring their rig to each others homes so they have their own personal space, / do what they want

Sites like Steam and kinguin have spoiled me. I never pay more than 60% of a games retail value. on average more like 20-50% of normal retail value.
>>
>>62251063
Why not just emulate it then...?

And Switch has LAN play for literally every 1st party multiplayer game
>>
>>62251029

Depending on the game, a 360 controller is going to have all the buttons you need, as well as having full windows support, otherwise... what about something like a snes style/ wireless controller? They're bigger but they're flatter and easier to fit in a bag???
>>
>>62251088

I can't play 7 days to die, Rainbow 6 siege, Garrys mod, Worms, and several other pc games when everyone owns them for pc. All of my group have nice gaming grade systems. Better graphics, more capability, etc.

Yes, portability is way better for console folks, but the switch can't handle the tougher gruffer games out there.
>>
>>62251121
Yes, thanks, i found the 8bitdo, i can't remember the name.
I think those are the best option.

Going a bit off-topic. Which range of integrated Intel-HD graphic cards will be suitable for Wii emulation? Or, is there any Mario-Kartesque game worth(maybe developed for pc so it won't waste resurces emulating)?
I guess tux, since it's open source etc, i could make it look like Mario Kart.
>>
>>62251197

I have one of those, more of the classic NES style, Its a little uncomfortable after a while of using, but it's my go to for connecting to my phone for emulators.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.