[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Running 3 monitors from my Cp....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: asus-rog.png (787KB, 1018x1010px) Image search: [Google]
asus-rog.png
787KB, 1018x1010px
First off, will say, work closely with my computer and CGI thus my company paid a very large amount for my computer-- even my home computer, since I use ut fir work 95% of the time. Got it from a company called Deluge, which (along with one other company in London) go back and forth as the best in the company. essentially, my cp is pretty much like this, only with a window that looks in on it, a fan, and blue lights that blink constantly.

The computer can run an oculus and a a vive fairly easily with a bit of tweaking. Now, I want to take the next step. I have a 34 inch asus monitor (pictured), and thinkinhg about getting either 1 or maybe 2 more and a wheel to simulate driving (Euro trucker suddenly looks interesting, given that Europe may no longer be around in 5 years) and I already have y pilot's license for since engine planes, so with 3 monitors and some other additions I think it could be really fun.

My computer....is pretty much a behemoth but even in the 5 months since I bought it, and tech is racing ahead and want to get most use out of it.

Anyone have 3 monitors and can speak to how it works from them?
>>
Before it comes up, no, not getting paid by "deluge," they are expesive as shit and "trendy" and unless someone else were buying, I sure as hell would not use them, I'd be building my own machine. Wanted to say that before before start shreking that I'm a shill.

Also, if you had to buy 2 monitors of your own (you already have one 34" Asus), any ideas on which I could buy for the lest money to make up a decent "flight deck" for a flight simulator" without entire thing going to hell???
>>
Bump. Come on, don't any of you mother fuckers with good PCs run multiple monitors from them? There's a few shitty videos on the topic on jewtube by really want someone to explain what I'm looking at in terms of price, pain the ass setting up, how to...distribute the signal so it ends at each monitor and begin anew, etc...
>>
I like men
>>
You sound like a pretentious twat and you have the writing skills of a 6 year old. Die.
>>
>>62241311
>You sound like a pretentious twat
Now there's irony for you. a fat, greasy, scum of the earth with unwashed hair (trying as hard as he can to be silent so his mother can't hear his bed creak as he faps to "The Village People") criticizing the writing style of another. That's fucking rich. The resentful loser-white tidy-whiteys around his ankles stained yellow with piss and various types of grease from curries, sausage rolls, and chips trying to dole out abuse. Tell everyone about you and your life.

I'd bet £100 my description is spot-on to within a 10th of a degree. Communist,, council flat scum like you on the dole cannot handle anyone who ctuqally works like a nigger, and dares to ask a question about something in the TECHNOLOGY section that might make his life better. Why don't you catch the AIDs while renting yourself out as a rent boy tonight and die nice and slowly and painfully, eh?
>>
>>62241311
>writing skills of a 6 year old

Tell everyone about your writing skills. I'd be willing to be I can communicate far more effectively than you when I need to. What's the matter? You just found out that a male majoring in feminist dance therapy isn't going to get recruited by The City and you're going to spent your life in abject misery and poverty as the Jews continue to bring in Arabs to take the very jobs you might have been able to do, even as you campaigned for remain?

You scumbag cocksucker. Dripping vitriol but no where to put it. One last to thing to say to you: I'm SUCCESSFUL. YOU'RE NOT.

How does it make you feel scumbag? Upset you because I asked a fucking TECH question in the TECH section of the chan? You fucking hard-on.
>>
>>62241429
>>62241512
mad af
>>
>>62241532
Big difference between being angry and being accurate. It was a simple /tech/question-- if I have one good monitor (my company paid for) and I want to nigger-rig it out so that I have 3 and can use flight sims, what's a good all-around workhorse monitor that won't break the bank since I have to pay for these.

Hardly an offensive or intrusive question. For fuck's sake, what more apt question is there for this board? What sort of hard-on could possibly take offense at such a question (not even directed specifically at him) but for the commie I described? Well, you tell me.
>>
>>62242752
still mad

btw heres how a non-pretentious twat would ask the same question you did:

hey I want to get a triple-monitor setup going for driving/flying sims. Recommendations?

Heres what you did:
mention a whole bunch of words that Im not going to read, at a glance I see "cp, pilots license, my computers a behemoth"

You sound like a faggot
>>
>>62240860
> essentially, my cp is pretty much like this
> Looks at pic attached

So did they give you something to plug the screen into or it's just a fancy TV?
>>
>>62240860
Install Gentoo and 3 CRT 120HZ Monitors will suffice. Have a good day

>Tips fedora
>>
>>62240860
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>62240860
I like smearing shit all over my tits and yodeling while crab walking because this is how I was raised.
>>
>>62240860
Back to redit
>>
>>62240860
Why do you write like a faggot?
>>
>>62242986
>Back to redit
the first sign of someone who hasn't been here more than a week is that he's so insecure he tries to show his "seniority" by suggesting others "return to reddit." It makes you look callow and pathetic.
>>
>>62240860
> Anyone have 3 monitors and can speak to how it works from them?
I don't understand your question although I have them.
>>
>>62242818
>You sound like a faggot
a d your mother suck's the puetro rican's cock down by the dockside. Between the three of them they had about 36 fucking inches of cock. And she wasn't singing. she was MOANING. You know Mona Lisa
>>
>>62240860
Fuck off phone poster
>>
>>62240860
>>62240920
>>62241212
>>62241429
>>62241512
>>62242752
Holy fuck, this guy...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.