[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Privacy is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1501105895059.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1501105895059.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
It's only a matter of time before one of the large tech companies start giving out free cellphones / computers with free internet plans.

They will form a global botnet that records every keystroke and every packet sent from these devices. Along with that they will have constant location access, camera / mic access.

Combined with facial and voice recognition there will be no escape - because even if you don't own one of these devices the vast majority of normies will. Anything you send or share with one of their devices will record you as the sender.

If you're not using the botnet, you will be flagged as a non conformist and placed under heavier scrutiny.

The war is over, we lost.
>>
>>62237998
>You can't win, goy, just give up!
Take your tricks somewhere else
>>
You know you can see what Google has recorded of you in your account settings, right?

I went in and listened to myself speaking.
>>
>>62237998
k, now go get job and buy shit like an adult ya lazy bastard.
>>
>>62237998
>assuming business models that dominate now will continue to do so in the future
>implying companies that offer comparable services with less obtrusiveness won't have a significant competitive advantage

fuck off, you dumb kike.
>>
>>62237998
Why would they give those away for free?
Companies have been charging money for devices like that for years and people still buy them.
>>
NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR
>>
>>62238040
Already have and already do.
>>
File: 1501097430347.jpg (7KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501097430347.jpg
7KB, 241x255px
>>62238334
Its the same way google took over email
>>
>it's only a matter of time
facebook has already done that years ago
>>
>>62237998
Honest question here, Why exactly is it bad that these huge companies have all of our information? I always hear to be wary of it, but nobody ever says specifically why.
>>
>>62239745
Even if they aren't doing anything nefarious with it now, they could in the future.
>>
>>62239745
Because they sell your info and you receive zero profits. It's also great blackmail
>>
>>62239745
Imagine that you're running for an elected office 20 years from now. There could be a """leak""" from google containing any manner of voice inputs, emails, or search queries you've made or received at any point in your google-connected life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.