[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 44

File: 1483927562809.jpg (81KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483927562809.jpg
81KB, 637x637px
Previous: >>62215431

Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.

Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources:
Your friendly neighborhood search engine.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ help %command%
$ %command% -h
$ %command% --help

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

>What distro should I choose?
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux

>What are some cool programs?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page

>What are some cool terminal commands?
http://www.commandlinefu.com/
http://bropages.org/

>Where can I learn the command line?
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/

>Where can I learn more about Free Software?
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html

>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/769497
/t/'s GNU/Linux Videos: >>>/t/713097

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
http://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy
>>
Copying my chromium profile from my backup location(which i was running it on while i was restoring data) no longer works.It presents this error message.I checked for any lock files in the profile, and there are none.However if i point via command line to my backup profile, it works as expected.How do i restore my profile? There are no zombie or background chromium processes.

Failed to create a ProcessSinzgleton for your profile directory. This means that running multiple instances would start multiple browser processes rather than opening a new window in the existing process. Aborting now to avoid profile corruption.
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (241KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
241KB, 1280x1280px
>>62237669
LOOOOOOOOL POST THE REST
>>
File: GNU+LINUX.png (216KB, 800x360px) Image search: [Google]
GNU+LINUX.png
216KB, 800x360px
reminder
>>
First for:
busybox
musl c
llvm
clang
Alpine(https://alpinelinux.org/)
Sabotage(https://github.com/sabotage-linux/sabotage)
>>
File: the real story.png (2MB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
the real story.png
2MB, 800x2000px
>>62237743
>>
File: 1488715853321.jpg (124KB, 738x780px) Image search: [Google]
1488715853321.jpg
124KB, 738x780px
>>62237785
>>62237759
>>62237743
>>62237721
enjoy your slavery
>>
I want to install Ganoo/Linux on my vacuum cleaner.

What distro sucks the most?
>>
>>62238010
mint
>>
>>62237973
Slavery?
You mean being free from cucked licenses and bloat?
>>
>>62238059
if you're not free as in freedom, you wear chains.
>>
>>62238010
kek good one m8.
>>
File: inerjec.jpg (144KB, 1395x1395px) Image search: [Google]
inerjec.jpg
144KB, 1395x1395px
>>62237721
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>
>>62238059
Copyleft makes freedoms and source code inseparable. It's protection from getting cucked, while other, "permissive" licenses allow support cuckolding (companies taking free software, turning it into proprietary software and enslaving their users).

I'd say Copyleft is RMS' greatest hack.
>>
>>62238110
I dont live in a communist ultimatum world.
I dont need any of stallmans commandments.

I live in the real world.
>>
>>62238221
A real world, which is on it's way to 1984 without any memeing. You can prevent this by supporting free software.
>>
>>62238221
>thinking you get a choice in communism

ok kid, i'll continue livin' the libre life.
>>
>>62238221
>communist
wut
>>
>>62238250
The 4 commandments are communist garbage.
>>
File: 1475982122940.jpg (47KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475982122940.jpg
47KB, 700x430px
>>62238221
>meanwhile (70+ years ago),
>in the soviet union (inb4 this is somehow not communist),
>Stalin would absolutely approve of something like the NSA's surveillance program in his dictatorship
>and Stalin wouldn't give a damn about open source, only state-appointed programmers would be allowed to work on the telescreen, dammit
>>
>>62238257
>>62238221
>communism paranoia
burger spotted
get over it already
>>
>>62238306
Do you even know what the 4 commandments are?
>>
File: 1v7wz5.jpg (79KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1v7wz5.jpg
79KB, 666x500px
>>62238221
>>
>>62238323
No, what do they say? "smash capitalism"?
I'm a brainlet, please explain.
>>
File: rms, exercising communism.webm (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
rms, exercising communism.webm
1MB, 500x388px
>>62238323
>commandments
freedoms*

4 freedoms a user of free software should always have, if one of these freedoms is missing, the software is proprietary (software with doesn't respect the users freedoms, exposes commandments, restrictions, eulas, etc on them).
>>
>>62238367
Rule 1.
You give up all rights to your code.The user is the only one who can choose what to do with your code
Rule 2
You give up the source code to the user and they can do what ever they want with your code.
Rule 3.
The user is free to change,alter, other wise modify your code and redistribute it as they see fit
Rule 4
User is free to change your code and then give it to other people,they can even charge people for your free code.
>>
>>62238567
Your understanding of the four rules is categorically false. You don't give up anything, and no one is forcing you to do so either. Your code simply becomes something which anyone can view, can't do that with proprietary software. If you do your code exceptionally well, you are allowed to charge for it, if you see fit. That also means you can't stop anyone else from tweaking your code to make it better either. Stop being childish.
>>
>>62238621
So basically using gpl means you as a developer give up all rights to your code.gpl is made for users not for developers.
It is communist at its core

>categorical false
Do you even know what the 4 rules are?
>>
>>62238567

The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0).
The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
>>
>>62238649
Yes, exactly that. My interpretation is spot on
>>
>>62238646
stop using communism as a buzzword for shit you don't like. and yeah i do know what the fucking rules are otherwise i wouldn't have replied to your tard ass in the first place. You're not giving up shit, no one is forcing you into a contract that relinquishes your right to the code.
>>
>Rule 1.
>You give up all rights to your code.The user is the only one who can choose what to do with your code
Wrong, you're free to make your code proprietary whenever you wish.
>Rule 2
>You give up the source code to the user and they can do what ever they want with your code.
See Rule 1. Also "they can do what ever they want with your code" isn't correct, too; they're not allowed to add any restrictions, the code stays free software.
>Rule 3.
>The user is free to change,alter, other wise modify your code and redistribute it as they see fit
"When I released GNU Emacs and people started using it, they started sending me improvements in the mail. So I would get a message with a bug fix, and a message with a new feature, and another bug fix, and another new feature, and another... and another... until they were pouring in on me so fast that just taking advantage of all of the help people were giving me was a big job. Microsoft doesn't have this problem."
-- Richard M. Stallman, "The Free Software Movement and the GNU/Linux Operating System"

>Rule 4
>User is free to change your code and then give it to other people,they can even charge people for your free code.
See Rule 1 (you really don't like code modifications?)
>>
>>62238659
no your interpretation was false, they're not rules, they are freedoms.
>>
>>62238666
But due to stallmanist like you, spreading your communist propaganda, people see someone not using gpl and they instantly dislike them and take measures against that person for not using gpl.

>>62238680
So i can use GPL and not follow those freedoms and stallman wont send the fsf on my ass, like they did cisco?
Didnt think so :^)
>>
>>62238511
>that video
how will le gommunism paranoids ever recover?
>>
>>62238646
>So basically using gpl means you as a developer give up all rights to your code.
Wrong. The developer has the copyright, do you know what copyright is?

Also learn to hit space already. Why are you cancering this thread every day? Don't you have better things to do?
>>
>>62238692
no one takes any measures against anyone for not being under the gpl, however, if someone or some entity agreed to abide by it and then did not do so that is an entirely different matter. The freedoms aren't all inclusive and the license isn't perfect but it's a step in the right direction. If no one cared about software freedom, or took steps to ensure it i would shudder to think of how proprietary every thing would be.
>>
File: 1503186436374.jpg (258KB, 1075x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503186436374.jpg
258KB, 1075x473px
bad thread
>>
File: IMG_20170903_173419.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_173419.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
How do i unhide hidden files (.dotfiles) in Ranger?

pic related is my ~/
On my first arch dont be mean pls thnks
>>
I'm currently using Debian, there's any better choice?
>>
File: 1486046039849.jpg (96KB, 736x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486046039849.jpg
96KB, 736x501px
>>62237743
reminder
>>
>>62238916
:set show_hidden true
or put set show_hidden true in ~/.config/ranger/rc.conf
>>
>>62238744
>instantly gives up all sanity for some obsessive need over the amount of space on the internet
K.

>>62238762
>no one takes any measures against anyone for not being under the gpl,
I've seen shills all over this board threatening death threats and doxxing for people who dont use gpl,even listing projects and forming up hit squads looking for dox. ALL FOR THE NAME OF GPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
>entirely different matter
But they are freedoms!!! You get to choose!!!!
>how proprietary every thing would be.
Tell me how thats stopped Microsoft or Apple.
>>
>>62238916
from man ranger:
show_hidden [bool] <zh>, <^H>

everything in <> are the keyboard shortcuts you can use
>>
>>62238744
>The developer has the copyright, do you know what copyright is?
>GPL is a copyLEFT license
Score one for me friendo
>>
anyone having trouble with proxies on the newest newsbeuter on the arch community repo?
if i remove the use proxy config, feeds refresh just fine, meanwhile on my ubungu machine, proxies are just werking fine.
from what i see arch has 2.9-7, meanwhile ubungu has 2.9-3
>>
>>62238980
>I've seen shills....
Yeah and I'm the King of Siam

Just because you are afforded the freedoms doesn't mean that you can trample upon the liscense, if you try and take stuff that's already accounted for and use it propreitarily, but not the proper way than you deserve whatever comes your way. MS and Apple are only in the current state they are in because of how apathetic and naive people were in relation to proprietary software when computing was still new and fresh. I reiterate, if no one gave a damn about freedom it'd be much worse.
>>
>>62239195
>much worse.
And yet proproitary software STILL EXIST.
If it was such an EVIL peice of BRANWASH why does free software,open source exist?

You act as if no one else would have thought of having a free license then stallman.That out of 7 billion people on this planet, only one person would have thought about it.
Its just the same as there being other options for linus to pick when he was looking for a userland, There were other options, gnu wasent even his first pick.

Stallman is a false idol to you freetards and thats what your biggest weakness and why no one ever takes you seriously.

Meanwhile Microsoft and Apple go on their way with no worry about free software.It means nothing to them. Its insignificant :)
>>
I only used Kubuntu and Debian in my life. They use Solaris in my upcoming job. IS there anything special I should know about it compared to the previous two? I'm not an expert but I had a comfortable user experience on the them.
>>
>>62238947
dev1
>>
>>62226425
>>
>>62239246
no I don't act like Stallman is my idol, you're whining about the GPL and I'm telling you it's not that bad. Yeah, Stallman isn't the only person to think about software freedom, but it's awfully funny that he's had some of the most influence in that realm. Linus had a choice, and he made it, if he had picked another userland and the creator of that userland created rules about software freedom i'd be espousing those virtues as well. MS and Apple do what they do because they have fuck you money, they don't give a shit, and that is because when they came to prominence no one really gave a fuck about software freedom. Stallman popularized the topic, for better or worse.
>>
>>62239296
use the nonfree iso
>>
>>62239296
To add, this is debian 9, and the previous release worked out of the box, so I have no idea how to configure the drivers manually. Someone help!
>>
>>62238947
Gentoo, Devuan, whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: frogs.jpg (99KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
99KB, 540x300px
So I've just installed Arch for fun but I don't have internet access. I could use the wifi-menu during the installation but not after. Somebody help me out please
>>
>>62239298
>it's not that bad
It is 100% bad for the developer, and 100% advantageous for the user.
The user gets all these rights and the developer has to be a nice cuck and sit back and let the user have fun. New developers are led to believe that gpl is the be all end all license and blindly apply it to their work, only to come and find out they just signed away all of their rights to their code to the user base. Advertising gpl as the best be all end all license is misleading and damaging.
>>
>>62239364
you should have installed wifi-menu during the install
Boot the live use chroot and then install the needed tools
>>
>>62239364
either chroot and install dialog or use wpa_supplicant to connect and install dialog (or keep usong wpa_supplicant)
>>
>>62239303
completely glossed over that, will try thanks
>>
>>62239384
>>62239402

Thanks a lot anons, I'm gonna do that!
>>
Which is the most compatible + stable distro in your opinion?
>>
>>62239486
arch
>>
>>62239486
Arch Linux
>>
>>62239486
Gentoo
>>
File: 1417008912583.jpg (30KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417008912583.jpg
30KB, 641x480px
I tried Solus today. It was nice.
>>
>>62239486
mein ;^)
>>
>>62239246
>Meanwhile Microsoft and Apple go on their way with no worry about free software.It means nothing to them. Its insignificant :)

>ms tried to stop free software and failed

>apple is literately part bsd
>>
What is the difference between vim and neovim?
>>
>>62239933
https://neovim.io/charter/
>>
Is there a CLI program that converts audio files to other audio file extensions? eg flac to mp3
>>
>>62239994
ffmpeg -i flac.flac. mp3.mp3
>>
>>62239994
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/MP3

So >>62239999 (nice quads) is basically correct, but of course, you might prefer to specify the quality. From just testing on my machine, the default flac to mp3 encoding from ffmpeg has 128kB CBR, which might not be good enough for you.

ffmpeg -i "input.flac" -q:a 0 "output.mp3"

That will give you V0 encoding (and replacing the 0 with, for instance, 2 will give you V2 encoding, and so on and so forth). You can also do "-b:a 320k" for 320kB CBR.

So, for instance, if you had a directory of .flac files you wanted to convert to 192kB CBR mp3 files, you could simply do:

for i in *.flac; do ffmpeg -i "$i" -b:a 192k "${i%.flac}".mp3; done
>>
>>62239090
>doesn't know how licenses work
>argues, thinks he's right
if it helps you sleep at night
>>
File: 1502266952493.png (135KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502266952493.png
135KB, 630x700px
>>62240439
>warming up the poo discussion
You failed already by posting. He's not interested to learn, he's interested to troll and as long as you guys reply, he has the power to kill this thread like he already did some weeks ago.

Learn not to feed the trolls.
>>
>>62240540
I'm here to spread the word against copyleft licenses. The same way you vapid gpl'ers do it.
>>
>>62240582
if you don't like the gpl for what it is, fine, but stop spreading false information, ty
>>
Should I join a local GNU/Linux user group despite not being knowledgeable about GNU/Linux? All I've done is followed instructions on installing Arch and then riced it.
>>
>>62240622
If you want, do it. There are tricks only an experienced user can show you and it's fun to have people around you with the same interests.
>>
>>62240617
Its not false information.
Its the truth
>>
>>62240622
shit, i've meant to do this after going to my first loonix expo.
that was 2 years ago, still too lazy to go to one, or the hackerspace
>>
I'm trying to get a fully usable Linux USB going, so I can boot from that and save work, configs, and installed packages. I went to just install Debian to a USB, but that's slow and writes to the USB whenever it wants. Others like Porteus and Slitaz don't take debs and are weird. Is there an Ubuntu based USB distro? Is it just Puppy?

Or do you guys just sperge about Stallman all day in here?
>>
>>62237743
>unironically associating yourself with family guy
>>
>>62239364
How are you fucking posting, then? Clearly you have internet access somehow. Just read the fucking manual, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>62241279
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora_Live_USB_creator
Has that functionality.

See also:
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/
>>
Are there any distros for tablets?
>>
Has anyone had any luck installing Synergy on Raspbian? Using any version before 1.9 leads to compilation errors during the building process, and version 1.9 can't execute cmake properly.
>>
>>62241279
Why not just use Lubuntu?
>>
>>62239994
function flactoV0 {
for file in *.flac; do
ffmpeg -i "$file" -q:a 0 -threads 0 "${file/.flac/.mp3}";
done;
folder=$(basename "$(pwd)");
folder="$folder - V0/" && mkdir "$folder" && mv *.mp3 "$folder";
for entry in *; do
ext="${entry##*.}"
if [ "$ext" != "flac" ] && [ "$entry/" != "$folder" ]; then
cp -r "$entry" "$folder";
fi
done;
}
>>
whats the best program to screenshot with on linux?
>>
>>62241395
For the last time, what you're looking for is a DE/WM, not a distro. Very little of what the distro in itself does affects the user experience at that level.

I had a tablet with Ubuntu's Unity on it, and I found that it worked pretty well. I could even toggle a setting to bring up an on-screen keyboard, and the unity bar was just perfect. I wouldn't really know what would work now that Unity's guess, but I would imagine GNOME works pretty well, since they're comparable in many respects. Otherwise, Enlightenment.

>>62241519
Scrot. Jesus, dude, it's not that complicated. What the hell do you even want from a screenshot program that you would care so much about choosing the right one?
>>
>>62239423
no dice, and i have a typical broadcom chip.
what are my options?
>>
>>62241551
i tried scrot and gnome screenshot, scrot outputs black and does not let me upload t 4chan, while gnome takes a normal screenshot but i still cant upload
>>
Can anybody convince me to learn bash scripting? I learnt to integrate commands, autostarts etc into the terminal initialisation but that's it until now. For what else should I learn it? Is it just a waste of time?
>>
>>62241694

I made a bash script for BYOND because it needs to run under WINE and I didn't want to keep typing in the prefix every time. If you're a lazy man keep at it, it saves work in the long run.
>>
>>62241363
Thanks. I'll look into. Do they do things like booting to ram and avoiding writing to the USB all the time, though? Porteus shows a menu on boot where you can choose if you want persistence or to run it ram, which is neat.

>>62241444
The problem's not size or resources, but having persistence and being optimised for running from a USB. Lubuntu is pretty much what I what, but I'm too lazy to work out those optimisations myself.

>>62241519
Probably xfce4-screenshooter, unless you're a terminal spazz, but then you've got nothing worth capturing.
>>
>>62241709
I never said I would be lazy. If you say it safes time/work in the long run, that would be a argument. And I am looking for arguments to learn it. I just wanna make sure that it actually safes time in the long run.
>>
>>62241734
Most live mediums do that.

And Puppy isn't Ubuntu based. And there are a bunch of Ubuntu live mediums available for download. And the reason Porteus doesn't "take debs" is because they're built from Slackware. And Slitaz actually is compatible with Debian binaries. And, while Slitaz doesn't offer persistence by default, that functionality can be added.

And you would know all this if you did even the remotest amount of research, you lazy fuck.

>>62241622
Gee, could you be a little less specific? Or else someone might be able to actually troubleshoot your problem.
>>
>>62241790

think of terminal operations you do a lot. consider how much time automating them would save. go from there.
>>
>>62241799
All the screenshot programs i use and try upload to 4chan, say they are corrupt. But i can view them, some cant even screenshot and output black. I just upgraded to Fedora 26, updated everything, rebooted. Updated everything again and now everything is up to date. I've tried 2 dif browsers and both, 4chan says they are corrupt
>>
>>62241790
>>62241694
You could literally be reading a book on bash right now, but instead you're here arguing with people in order to convince them to convince you to learn bash, and getting offended when they call you a lazy fuck.
>>
>>62241838
Are you using 4chanX? I get that error too. I can still hit 'submit' and they go through.
>>
>>62241838
>Fedora
There's your problem.
>>
>>62241519
just hit print, seriously, first day using a computer?
>>
>>62241856
thanks

>>62241863
fuck off faggot
>>
Standardizing our dev platform in my startup, is there any reason I should consider something other than Ubuntu LTS?
>>
>>62241887
It's Canonical. Canonical is the enemy.
>>
>>62241881
Then they find their way into some gay ass folder
>>
>>62241887
>dev platform
you want uptodate software, why would you want ubuntu? install arch
>>
>>62241885
If you're on Fedora, you can try yum install freetype-freeworld (via rpmfusion). That should at least enable subpixel fonts (by default) across all Qt and GTK apps.
>>
>>62241870
Sorry mate, no clue on that one. Not sure if you meant to quote me.

>>62241912

...~/?
>>
>>62241912
>he has a gay ass folder
>>
>>62241906
Well, I've ruled out Fedora because I think it's too unstable for production. Feels like Arch would have the same problem. Gentoo is probably too much to ask of the average millennial I might have to hire in the future. What would you suggest?
>>
>>62241922
>production machine
>arch
Who does this?
>>
>>62241940

You could always go with debian testing or debian unstable, it's the same fucking thing without the canonical BS.

That said I'm using ubuntu LTS because it was the install medium I had ready and I was too lazy to download another ISO
>>
>>62241940
if you want to develop, you need the newest lang versions and libs, so get a bleeding edge distro

also a reminder that "unstable" in linux jargon just means that the software isn't well tested for years, it doesn't imply breakage
>>
>>62241887
Unironically Fedora Rawhide.
>>
File: 1499056833892.png (108KB, 359x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499056833892.png
108KB, 359x538px
>>62242005
*tips distro*
>>
>>62242018
Literally the most used developer distro m88. Enjoy your memes.
>>
>>62238511
fucking saved
>>
>>62242027
enjoy your cancerous red hat ecosystem
>>
>>62241940
>Gentoo is probably too much to ask of the average millennial I might have to hire in the future.
Don't hire plebs. Install gentoo.
>>
File: 1488129410479.jpg (32KB, 400x455px) Image search: [Google]
1488129410479.jpg
32KB, 400x455px
How come this doesn't exist under Cinnamon/GNOME? All I want is to scroll faster in various applications (yes, I know there's an option in Firefox but I don't use FF).

How do I change it?
>>
>>62242030
why do people hate on redhat? I've been very happy with fedora but I'm definitely not against switching if someone can give me an actual reason besides
>muh redhat
>>
>>62239251
>For those unaware, Oracle laid off ~ all Solaris tech staff yesterday in a classic silent EOL of the product. (Source: https://twitter.com/webmink/status/904081073256243201)

Your upcoming job is now using EOL'd software, sadly. Is there support for Solaris?
>>
>>62242091
https://fossbytes.com/linus-torvalds-doesnt-use-ubuntu-linux-debian/
It's butthurt because Linus prefers Fedora over Debian.
>>
>>62241799
You did nothing but list things I already knew. I'll just use unetbootin with a Lubuntu iso. Jeez.
>>
>>62242129
celebrity worship has jack shit to do with my user experience why would I care what the twink thinks?
>>
>>62242189
>listen to some aspie on /g/ over the kernel man
ok kid
>>
Does anybody have any experience with elogind? I'm trying to setup elogind on Void Linux, but loginctl shows no active sessions. The usual files in /etc/pam.d/ all have the elogind line, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.
>>
>>62242175
Well that's a fucking lie. You clearly had no idea what you were talking about, and yet you still felt the need to talk down to the people you were begging for advice from.
>>
File: 1486239121228.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486239121228.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>current year
>not doing the "stallman" in the club
>>
Alright /g/, I've installed mint....now what
>>
>>62242394
copy paste commands from random websites till something breaks, then come back and ask for help
>>
>>62242394
Who/what did convince you to pick Mint?
>>
>>62242394
open terminal
type: sudo apt install cmatrix
then type cmatrix
lean back
smile
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>62238879
That jpg almost saved it.
Good effort.
>>
>>62241519
I personally use maim. Some retardo Arch maintainer fucked up the package for scrot, so maim is the next best thing for me.
>>
>>62242394
https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/mint-cinnamon-first
>>
File: gnu-linux.0.mint.png (38KB, 660x734px) Image search: [Google]
gnu-linux.0.mint.png
38KB, 660x734px
>>62242394
install gentoo
>>
File: Gentoo.png (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gentoo.png
82KB, 400x400px
Okay /g/. Memes aside, is Gentoo usable as a daily use distro? I'm thinking of installing it on my T420. I know compiling takes a while, but I don't download packages often once I have everything I need. I'm torn between it and Parabola. Anyone here actually use it as a daily browsing distro?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>62242646
the sticky has lots of information & comparisons to other distros onthe wiki >>51971506
>>
>>62242646
Use sabayon
>>
>>62242720
I've already read it. It doesn't explain how feasible it is as a daily use distro
>>
>>62242759
>how feasible it is as a daily use distro
?
>>
>>62242774
Having to compile everything from source vs. debs and rpms
>>
>>62241906
enemy of who?
>>
>>62242646
Yup. In fact, I'm actually using it on my t420 right now. If you go to the wiki (both the gentoo wiki and the thinkpad wiki), there's a few kernel configs made to be optimized for t420. They aren't perfect, but you should be able to adapt them to your setup with some minor tweaking.
>>
>>62242779
What exactly is the issue here that you need to be so concerned? Compiling is compiling. What do you expect?
>>
>>62240649
Question: What is bad about giving up the rights to your code (as in, allowing others to do whatever they want with it, as long as they publish their changes)?

Isn't that a very noble thing to do of somebody? And hasn't it lead to very nice things like gcc? I am a programmer myself and I publish parts of my works under gnu, because they are very general and could help a lot of people.
>>
>>62241940
I personally suggest Linux Mint. Everyone here uses it. Debian based distros are nice and Mint has the usabiity of Ubuntu while not being canonical with their spyware idiocy
>>
>>62242952
>Question: What is bad about giving up the rights to your code
But that's copycenter, not copyleft, anon. The GPL sacrifices some more superficial rights in order to preserve the greater ones.

MIT is for altruists. GPL is for people who care about bigger freedoms.
>>
>>62242992
Right, because Mint's packaging idiocy is so much better.
>>
>>62243043
Huh. Well, I publish stuff under MIT too..

But MIT does not require you to publish your changes, which is the only difference to GNU, right?
>>
>>62242952
The point is, he's lying. You don't give up the rights to your code. You can do what you want with it, even make it proprietary. A license is something which tells what OTHERS are allowed to do with your code and what not, it doesn't restrict yourself. The GPL basically makes sure that something you release as free software will stay free software.

>>62243093
GPL doesn't require to publish your changes.
>>
whats a good screen shooter for linux?
>>
File: 1502407538885.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502407538885.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Could someone help me clear up some stuff about the GNU General Public License?

I'm using an encryption library that is licensed under GNU GPL on a university project. The encryption itself is a somewhat minor part of a bigger project. Under the GPL, am I able to include this code library without the need to publish my work also under the GPL as a derivitive work?

Does the same apply if the work is used by a commercial entity?
>>
>>62243186
All your questions answered here: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html
>>
>>62243149
Since when does it not require you to publish them?

Also, unrelated, I am searching for a new license I can put my code under:

1. It should be used non-commercially, so no-one can make money from it (also not as a part of a greater product)

2. My name (seperate file) and this license should be forever etched into this content. Every editor in the future can APPEND his name to the list if he wants.

3. Every change to it which is published must keep the license, it is incompatible with any other license

4. If this content is used as part of a bigger project (a free one of course), and there were some changes which affect this part, then this part has to be published as well
>>
>>62243181
Hold down the power and volume-down buttons for a couple of seconds.
>>
>>62243219
Ah shit thanks

I went straight to the full GPL legal jargon and skipped the FAQ.

Thanks a lot
>>
>>62243228
>Since when does it not require you to publish them?
Ever.

To your 1-4 requirements: Look into a Creative Commons license.
>>
>>62243181
maim

$ maim -sku file.png

Then you can either click the window you want to screenshot or select an area.
>>
>>62243271
Why don't you just use import?
>>
If arch is meant to be simple, why doesn't it have a simple installer?
>>
>>62243316
Who said it was meant to be simple?
>>
File: simply ebin.png (12KB, 661x138px) Image search: [Google]
simply ebin.png
12KB, 661x138px
>>62243335
>>
>>62243282
import is a tool in ImageMagick, which you might not want to install. Maim is a lot smaller than ImageMagick.
>>
File: 1473484286997.jpg (129KB, 625x937px) Image search: [Google]
1473484286997.jpg
129KB, 625x937px
>>62243361
>he doesn't have imagemagick installed
>>
>>62243378
>installing bloat
>>
>>62243356
Simple as far as its own existence. Pretty much every piece of "user friendly" software has to do tons of complex shit behind the scenes for it to seem intuitive to a human.
>>
>>62243316
Any distro that uses systemd cannot be called simple.
>>
>>62242027
Ubuntu is far and away more popular than fedora in professional settings, though that's mostly thanks to Google.
>>
>>62243316
>>62243356
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux#Simplicity

Reminder that almost all "Arch is ___" sayings refer to things that concern developers/maintainers, NOT to things that regular users care about.
>>
>>62243181
If timing is a concern then just use "scrot".

People don't like it because it can be redundant to have a screenshot tool when other tools on the system can already do it. But the thing is they can be slow. You can test it yourself, they might take the actual shot a few moments after you hit the button but scrot will give you a shot that's pretty damn close to the exact moment you hit the hotkey
>>
>>62242027
And even more developers use Windows.
>>
>>62243445
Neither imagemagick nor ffmpeg are slow.
>>
>all these people installing inane screenshot programs when X already comes with one
man xwd

n00bz
>>
>>62243477
>not just taking a photo
>>
>>62243462
Slow is relative. The key factor is at what point is the screen actually grabbed.
You can use a video to test it if you want, initiate the screenshot with various tools at the same location and scrot always grabs earlier frames than other tools

Another great test is to start the screenshot and immediately, as fast as you possibly can, switch to a different desktop. Scrot always grabs the screen before you can switch, other tools will produce a screenshow from the other desktop
>>
>>62237669
>the image
how? is there a higher-res version?
>>
>>62243527
You didn't lie. I made some timings.
Don't have maim installed.

time repeat 10 import -window root foo1.png

real 0m8.767s
user 0m6.956s
sys 0m0.300s

time repeat 10 scrot foo2.png

real 0m3.019s
user 0m2.176s
sys 0m0.152s

time repeat 10 ffmpeg -f x11grab -i :0.0+0,0 -s wxga -f image2 -vframes 1 -y foo3.png 2>/dev/null

real 0m4.648s
user 0m2.076s
sys 0m0.536s

time repeat 10 xwd -root | xwdtopnm | pnmtopng >| foo4.png

real 0m3.224s
user 0m2.152s
sys 0m0.300s

time repeat 10 gnome-screenshot -c

real 0m6.903s
user 0m3.296s
sys 0m0.864s
>>
File: 1490250570688.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490250570688.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
My internal microphone volume automatically sets itself to 100db (far too high) after every reboot on Ubuntu mate

How would I fix this?

Already tried sudo alsactl store
>>
>>62243756
100% i mean
>>
>>62243756
>alsa

found your problem. use pulse and uninstall alsa.
>>
>>62243819
100% mean
>>
File: 72438915.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
72438915.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>62243819
It started working for no reason anyway
if it breaks again I'll try
>>
>>62243822
100% mean
>>
>>62237785

Damn... this completely changed my mind about everything.
>>
>>62242779
How often do you really install packages unless you're just playing around?
>>
I installed default ubuntu on my new 2-in-1 laptop

Should I have gotten ubuntu GNOME instead?
>>
>>62243991
What about updating, though?
>>
>>62243420
fuck regular users, what good did they ever do?
>>
>>62239371
Not the guy you are responding to, but you are an idiot and you need to go back to /pol/. You clearly don't understand how copyright works, as long as the developer holds the copyright he can relicense and do whatever he wants with the code. A license defines what you allow other people to do with your copyrighted material, in the case of the GPL it allows people to use and redistribute it as long as they maintain the license and provide the code and any modifications they make to it to everyone they share it with. As long as you only have code you wrote in your software you can change licenses daily as it's your copyright.
>>
File: 1500836731592.png (114KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1500836731592.png
114KB, 258x258px
Having some issues with GRUB and Solus
os-prober and update-grub both detect Solus on /dev/sda9, but it doesn't add it to the boot menu
What might be the cause of this?
>>
>>62244117
haha just recompile!
t. gentoo

there's a reason it's a meme
>>
is editing a liveusb (debian) as easy as mounting and chrooting it and then doing what you need?
what folder do you need to be in
>>
>>62241694
Bash scripting isn't hard if you are already decent at using the command line because a bash script is basically just a file listing commands to run. If you want to learn then I recommend thinking of things to automate on your machine then making scripts to do that and looking up what you don't know on the way.
>>
>>62244117
>>62244281
Why would you have to recompile for an update? Most updates only really subsist of one or two packages.

Arch (GNU/)Linux has clearly warped your expectations of what an update is like. Gentoo isn't autistic about bleeding edge. You can get testing packages if you want, but you're not going to get updates more than once every few months, otherwise, unless there's an important security/functionality flaw.

The benefit of this is that Gentoo is actually stable and relevant, as well as flexible.
>>
File: 1503571832513.jpg (268KB, 611x717px) Image search: [Google]
1503571832513.jpg
268KB, 611x717px
anyone has problem with rt3290 or thats just me?
>>
how to run sh files?
>>
>>62244380
>Why would you have to recompile for an update? Most updates only really subsist of one or two packages.
>oh you only have to recompile a couple packages
>>
>>62244895
cat $(echo myscript.sh) | bash
>>
File: samual jackson.jpg (34KB, 370x390px) Image search: [Google]
samual jackson.jpg
34KB, 370x390px
>>62245065
old_directory="$PWD"; script_directory="$(pwd)"; cd "$script_directory" && bash -c "sh -c 'tac script.sh | tac | bash'"; cd "$old_directory"
>>
File: ruh roh.webm (587KB, 518x454px) Image search: [Google]
ruh roh.webm
587KB, 518x454px
What should I install first, Gentoo or Slackware?
>>
>>62244573
The only problem we have there is dumb anime posters.
>>
>>62244895
sudo rm rf
>>
>>62239486
debian
>>
what's the difference (from a beginner's point of view) between guided distro installations (ex ubuntu) and DIY distro installations (ex Arch, Gentoo) ? let's ignore the amazon and canonical issue with ubuntu for a moment, what are the advantages of using a distro with "manual" installation over other more common distros?
>>
File: 1489248925418.png (265KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489248925418.png
265KB, 768x480px
>>62244246
Anyone?
>>
>>62245486
None desu, it just takes longer
Use Arch Anywhere if you want to install arch
>>
>>62245486
>what's the difference (from a beginner's point of view) between guided distro installations (ex ubuntu) and DIY distro installations (ex Arch, Gentoo) ?

Ubuntu and variants give you an assembled, ready to go system. You might not like things but then you can ask and we tell you how to change those (by installing different programs, changing settings etc).
"DIY" distros give you a base to build on. You will run into so many problems and questions you will ragequit and end up like those fags who spam /g/ with "le loonix is so bad" threads every day.

Start with a "guided" system and when you learned about how a gnu+linux system work, try a "diy" distro. But from a VM first.
>>
File: 1504352626476.jpg (202KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504352626476.jpg
202KB, 900x1200px
bump
>>
>>62245942
ew
>>
>>62245492
No. Add it manually if you can't troubleshoot it.
>>
>>62245065
holy crap, that one caught me by surprise, and I actual spat water onto my monitor
>>
File: 1504520149000.png (71KB, 312x402px) Image search: [Google]
1504520149000.png
71KB, 312x402px
Why haven't you installed Source Mage yet, /fglt/?
>>
>>62246500
die
>>
>>62246535
You first.
>>
>not always seeding all the official torrents for the distro you use daily
>not giving 30% of your weekly pocket money to the devs as well

you have 5 minutes to explain yourself
>>
So for a old laptop do I want to use something like Lubuntu ( last time I've tried it few years ago it was garbage )
Or install arch but what DE your recommend?
>>
>>62246732
-terrible internet
-no job
>>
>>62246772
xubuntu
debian net inst with no de just openbox
>>
>>62246785
Thank you dude, going to install it now.
>>
Dear /fglt/

I have a small script I made to run a program I also made. It simply sets up the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to search the lib subdirectory for the *.so's it needs. It works, but when I exit the program it starts up and echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH it prints an empty line, while an echo inside the script prints correctly..

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd)/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

./program

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>62246860
wrap it in "quotes" ?
>>
WAKE ME UP
(insert image of an array of arch installs at 30-60kb/s on third world internet, would post but uploading anything non text-based causes all downloads to stop)
>>
>>62246860
You can't set the parent env from the child. You need to source a script to do that. That's why some scripts recommend doing $(muhscript) so they print eg `foo=bar` and it gets set in the parent shell.
>>
>>62246902
stop living in australia
>>
>>62246945
>You can't set the parent env from the child.
Yes, this is it, thank you for reminding me about how this works.
>>
Source Mage is a good distro!
Don't let it die!
>>
The Jews have taken my data /fglt/.. so theoretically, to install shit on Arch (don't have a DE yet) on public (portal) wifi, I could log into the portal on my phone and then tether it to my laptop, right?
>>
>>62248461
>muh jews
>muh arch
stop.
>>
>>62248497
>muh stallman
>muh muh
I miss /flt/.
>>
>>62248504
i never mentioned stallman or free software or anything how did you pull that out?
>>
>>62248523
You need to be a worshipper of Stallman to sperg out at someone asking for help in a FRIENDLY general
>>
>>62248539
what?
just because it's friendly doesn't mean i can't call you a moron for saying 'muh jews did this xD' and for using arch
>>
>>62248561
It was a joke that obviously went way over your head. In fact you're probably just a triggered kike anyways.
>>
>>62237669
>using ext2 as root
Is it a good idea?
>>
>>62249052
why wouldn't it be
>>
>>62249052
ext2 is 'the tried and tested platform', similar to UFS on Unix-like sytems.
use it for pretty much guarenteed safety, but you're missing out on speed and nice features like journaling
>>
File: LOLTHISISREALXD.jpg (236KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
LOLTHISISREALXD.jpg
236KB, 766x758px
What profit do I get from gentoo compared to ubuntu?
>>
>>62249200
cflags. It can be a huge boost in some cases but with extreme long compiling time.
>>
>>62249200
packages and software fine tuned for your hardware and needs
e-peen points
less time using software, more building
more costly energy bills
try it and see if you like it anon
>>
>>62246945
>$(muhscript)
This really works? That could be a nice hack to get around temp files.
>>
>>62249200
Freedom.
>>
>>62244293
Yeah, basically. Mount it, chroot to where you mounted it, do your thing. If it's some kind of read only compression like .sfs you'll need to unpack it first of course.
>>
>>62245014
Have you ever compiled before, or do you just think it takes all day for no reason?
>>
File: 1503503543610-co.jpg (46KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1503503543610-co.jpg
46KB, 359x305px
>>62245065
>>
>>62245210
That's not even how that command, or that meme works.
>>
>>62245065
chmod on suicide watch
>>
>>62249667
>be chmod
>remove read rights
>????
>>
How do I remove the input lag feeling from gnu/Linux?
>>
>>62249714
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>62249714
your distro?
>>
If I don't want to brick my box, what VM software should I use to practice working in linux?
>>
>>62249714
Don't reply to this guy: >>62249740 it doesn't matter.
>>
>>62249751
kindly fuck off.
>>
>>62249776
wew
>>
>>62249748
If you want just to hit [play], virtualbox
If you want something advances, qemu
>>
>>62249416
ubuntu is free, too!
>>
File: chroot where.png (47KB, 437x712px) Image search: [Google]
chroot where.png
47KB, 437x712px
>>
>>62249748
just install the ubuntu app in windows 10
>>
>>62249835
mkdir /mnt/chroot
>>
File: 1477169870874.png (488KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477169870874.png
488KB, 600x450px
>>62249836
>>
>>62249835
you cannot chroot into an installcd bwaka.
>>
How many of you grew a beard after starting to use gnu/LINUX?
>>
I have a HP microserver gen8 and love it so far and they can be had cheap, with cashback deal about £120.

What would be the easiest way to manage 4 of them with 4 drives each. Is there a way to use them all as one unit so to speak? Is that what clustering is?
>>
>>62249887
Happened to me. You start configuring, scripting, programming, building and optimizing and then you wake up and your face is full of hair, containing wisdom and freedom.
>>
>>62249887
I refuse to grow a beard so i am not associated with the likes of stallman and his cult
>>
File: deathnote_movie_be_like.gif (481KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
deathnote_movie_be_like.gif
481KB, 100x100px
>>62249836
>>
>>62249723
>>62249740
Mint ciammon
Now xubuntu
When you drag windows there's the "lagging" feeling I even if you disable all animations same with minimising and maximising windows. There's also a noticible delay when moving the mouse.
>>
complete newfag to /g/ here. I am now aware that windows 10 is basically spyware and I want to switch to something else. I want to install GNU/Linux but I amassed a lot of pirated windows software that I'm worried I won't be able to run. I don't really care about any of the features or customizability that Linux has. I just care about my privacy. What do you suggest? Should I just roll back to Windows 7 instead?
>>
>>62249882
LOL!
>>
>>62249887
Not a beard, but I finally started getting some pubes after installing Linux.
>>
>>62250290
>is basically spyware
is literal spyware, by the definition of spyware
and not only that, it's also malware
>I amassed a lot of pirated windows software that I'm worried I won't be able to run
like what? you won't even know you don't need that stuff until you see for yourself that you don't actually need it
is there something you know you won't be able to find a replacement for?
are you sure? how can you know, since you haven't tried GNU/Linux and have no idea what software you can use on GNU/Linux

anyway, I suggest you at least try dual booting for a couple of months and get familiar with the GNU/Linux software ecosystem bit by bit
try to use GNU/Linux as much as you can, the preferable end result is you forgetting you even had a windows installation after a couple of months
surely you'll find a suitable replacement for most, if not all things you're used to on windows
and if not, you can always use wine (a compatibility layer for windows on linux) or a virtual machine
if you feel like you can live without windows after dual booting, go balls deep as the OP says and purge windows completely
>>
its over, reddit knows https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9ekkz/unique_cowsay/c0chada/?st=j76des0w&sh=fc5b872d
>>
What's the best Linux desktop environment?
>>
>>62250679
Fluxbox
>>
>>62250679
Gentoo
>>
>>62250679
Bash
>>
>>62250679
i3 is bretty good
>>
>>62250679
X11
>>
>>62250679
Emacs
>>
>>62250679
baka you guys stop giving him wrong answers
it's clearly $PS1
>>
>friendly gnu/linux thread
more like friendless geeks/losers thread.
all butt holes circlejerking pretending to have friends and not being actually friendly, just passive aggressive and elitist.
suck my butt hole.
>>
>>62249667
./ finished and bankrupt
>>
>>62250784
i3 is not a DE
>>
>>62250823
Now it is.
>>
>>62245065
needs more ls
>>
File: 1488382511679.png (91KB, 1207x587px) Image search: [Google]
1488382511679.png
91KB, 1207x587px
>>62250820
is this you?
>>
>got a bunch of (you)s
>didn't get a good answer
>>
>>62250679
fresh air
>>
>>62250888
ya

u big meanie
>>
>>62249882
what about a live usb?
>>
>>62250888
>throwaway
that's the state of reddit. where you need to make throwaway accounts so you can ask stupid questions not associated with your account, lol
>>
>>62250956
what about it?
>>
>>62250971
the pic was a netinst image, a dvd image is a full distro so chrooting then should work right?
>>
>>62250994
I don't think you know what chroot is.
https://wiki.debian.org/chroot

What are you trying to do, anyway?
>>
>>62251051
oh I just need to make a small edit on a livecd. Reading that, did I do it wrong by chrooting into a burned live usb then and I need to chroot into the iso file, change whatever, and then burn it? thanks
>>
File: 1489572891117.png (19KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489572891117.png
19KB, 340x480px
Is it actually good?
>>
>>62251151
What are you trying to do?
>>
>>62251183
Wireless driver
>>
>>62245171
do it
>>
>>62245171
Slax
>>
>>62251151
You need to unpack the iso, then edit it, then repack it. Iso files are read only by design.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/extract-iso-files-linux/
You will chroot to wherever you have extracted your files to after unpacking it:
 chroot /path/to/your/shit 

Run this as root obviously. Make your changes, then
exit
Finally, repack the iso.
>>
File: 1503742988028.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503742988028.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
why aren't you drinking ubuntu?
>>
>>62251652
because it's not offered as Seltzer
>>
>>62251652
cans a shit, bottles master race
>>
New thread: >>62251728
>>
>>62251652
I prefer free water.
>>
>>62251179
yes, although it's barely alive
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.