[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Took the redpill and learned that passive speakers are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: AAAAAHHHH.png (846KB, 831x827px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHH.png
846KB, 831x827px
>Took the redpill and learned that passive speakers are going to provide a much better experience than your standard 2.1 Logitech or other desktop package

Great, now I have to spend more time for research and money on speakers, and upgrade my desk to fit them.

>tfw to intelligent to be ignorant of quality
>>
>not smart enough to continue the research to find the thousands of quality powered speakers
Logitech speakers as well as all consumer 2.1 setups are garbage, did you figure that out all on your own or did you have to get "redpilled" for hours before you stopped arguing for your logishits?
Also no complete speaker setup is passive brother
>>
>>62236560
What's the fucking difference between the amplifier circuit board being inside a speaker versus outside in another case.

Assuming you can open your speakers, you can still repair it when it breaks, or even get rid of it and use an external one.
>>
Unless you're willing to spend about ~150 on a 2 speaker setup with a sub the shitty logitech 2.1 setup is ok for <50. IMO the cheapest you should go would be the dayton 800 sub with mecca speakers and the lepy power amp.
>>
>>62236740
>when it breaks
>when
>>
you sound like the retards that troll hpg for a year and assume they're complete audio experts, then realize speakers exist, and more, that people use them for more critical applications than the latest fad genre
>HOLY SHIT GUYS REDPILL HERE, SOME CRAP IS SOME CRAP, I FIGURED IT ALL OUT
>>
>>62236803
Are you 5'7 by chance?

You type like a 5'7 guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>62236833
Do you take personal offense when I talk about retards that get 100% of their audio information from /g/ threads?
I can't understand why you would, why would you not want to ridicule them?
>>
>>62236782
Every active electronic component breaks eventually
>>
>>62236929
And any digital-class amplifier worth it's weight in shit will outlast your speaker drivers
I'm saying its a non-issue, discrete amps aren't for replaceability, they're for flexibility and convenience when setting up and tearing down large and heavy systems over and over
>>
>>62236860
Sooooo... you are 5'7?

weak bro
>>
>>62236560
What's your overall location?
DALI Zensor 1 and 3 are super cheap for the sound.

Just a reminder that active speakers are not better because they are powered, so if you get someone to recommend some JBL 305, do realize that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.