[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alienware Aurora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alienware-aurora-r6-desktop-3.jpg (46KB, 965x516px) Image search: [Google]
alienware-aurora-r6-desktop-3.jpg
46KB, 965x516px
What does /g/ think about the Alienware Aurora? I was looking to buy a prebuilt pc because im afraid ill fubar it.
>>
Just build it yourself dumbass. You'll save money and learn about computers.
>>
you need a pc for gayming, right?
just buy a decent gpu and build one from the scratch
check out pcb
>>
>>62213497
If you need a prebuilt just pick your parts and give it to a local shop to order in and put together for you.

NCIX is trash, but when they were okay I'd order my stuff through them and just pay the $20 fee to get my computer put together and windows installed with working drivers and everything configured.
>>
jA0EBwMC17QRCeK/+Ibe0nIBjBERJImaEwYLpZVF+P2uLfGHEaWW13sMyXraOAvL
dKv21XCFSYdKvitF4Gr0nBLc59QpMOJMEjAJLCt2jBxWxxneduGplkhZqWIj8RQ2
v72AeFySJcTYl/gUKgDu8gi/rF/4BlzGtte5IrnGo0neFNE=
=PryP

>>62213758
>>62213758
>>
>>62213497
It is not heavily overpriced, contrary to what many people claim.
Here is a quick rundown on the R6/R5
-The R5 will never get a BIOS update to support Kaby Lake. However, upgrading from a 6700K to 7700K in the near future is a terrible idea anyway.
-Some people claim the 460W PSU variant is loud. Ways to mitigate this is to choose the 850W(?) variant or change the PSU fan to a quieter one(This can be dangerous if you fiddle around in the PSU and touch the wrong places(primary caps). Since you cannot even assemble a computer, this is highly NOT recommended).
-The µATX motherboard is made by Pegatron. Expect entry level-midrange Asrock(good or bad? Up to you to decide.)-tier quality. Some batches come with VRM heatsinks, and this is either based on lottery, or choosing the AIO watercooling option.
-Some people claim the AIO water cooler performs worse than aftermarket 120mm AIOs. There is also the air option which uses a slightly-better-than-stock-cooler heatsink. Of course, the air option is still worse than the AIO.

Depending on region, the specs range can vary. For example, even though review sites claim the basic option comes with an i3, in my region, there are only i7 options with minimum GTX1070.
It is not /too/ bad honestly specs/quality speaking. However from the side the case looks ugly as sin
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.