[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does microshill want to larp as apple? Can't buy one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486511939785.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486511939785.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
Why does microshill want to larp as apple? Can't buy one of these in the UK without totally annihilating my wallet
cheaper in US but shipping costs are too high, the alternatives are just as jewish, and the only cheap source is from hong fucking kong
just wanna draw man, but damn art students keep inflating shit with daddy's money
>>
Art students and technology don't mix
>>
This isn't something you need to draw. Just switch over to inkscape, it works fine with a mouse and has the huge bonus of being able to scale your art to any resolution.

However if you want to pursue drawing professionally then I would get a wacom tablet.
>>
>>62207616
Look into the Lenovo Yoga book. It has a Wacom digitizer you can even draw on top of it using real paper and it will digitize whatever you are drawing.
>>
>>62207676
already have a screenless wacom
wacom companion is megabucks
laptop + drawpad is autism prime

>>62207697
>android
>atom
shall I regress to mspaint then
>>
>>62207741
There is a windows version...
>>
>>62207758
you ain't gonna run shit on an atom, I've tried
>>
>>62207616
>Why does microshill want to larp as apple?
Microsoft invented a time machine so they could travel into the future and rip off iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard, didn't you know?
>>
>mfw when I have a Microsoft Surface 3
Its actually not that bad. Mostly because of the LTE support it has. Now the newer models don't got that anymore. Mostly use it for writing things down or for work and travel occasions
>>
File: 1489938087435.jpg (171KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
1489938087435.jpg
171KB, 1000x615px
>>62207616
Why does appshill want to larp as microsoft?
>>
>>62207616
Why would you even want this piece of garbage? Even the news coverage about the fact it's probably the worst hardware known to man, it's beyond awful AND it costs an arm and leg.
>>
>>62208631
Portability :^)
>>
>>62208631
See >>62207894
The Surface 3 was the last good one, and that was because it had LTE support. It was the perfect combination in a sense.
>>
>>62208656
t. paid shill
>>
>>62208631
>>62208649
I'm sorry but what am I supposed to paint with on the go? Shall I lug around a fucking easel? Portable drawpads are a shit market; surface 4 just looks like the least worst of a really bad bunch.
>>
>>62208649

Yeah I have to talk women between 16-48 out of these things all the fucking time... They don't understand that it's a piece of shit, that I can't really fix it once it breaks, and what little is fixable will be stupid expensive.
>>
>>62207616
Then buy a notebook.
>>
If you want something to draw on, you should use a regular desktop or laptop with a drawing tablet. Wacom makes a number of them at different price points, and they're generally cheaper than getting a new computer entirely.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.